Chapter 5

"Are you guys really One Direction?"

"Umm, kinda yeah," Zayn says grinning slightly.

"Fucking perfect!" I say sarcasm lacing my voice.

"Hey! Watch your mouth young lady!" Harry says.

"YOURE NOT MY DAD!" (Teehee)

"Well legally I am SOOO" he sticks his tongue out at me. My 'dad' sticks his tongue out at me. So mature.

"Darcy?" Niall says sitting down hesitantly on my bed. I'm still not 100% sure if I'm ready to forgive him. "I truly am very very very sorry. More sorry than you can ever imagine. Believe me I'm sick at the sight of me right now."

I can't look at him. All the boys have vanished from the room. The whole time he is talking I am staring down at the floor hair covering my face. I can't understand anything anymore.

"Hey," he brushes the hair away from my face and tucks it behind my ear. He lifts my chin up with his two fingers. "I am sorry." Tears puddled in his eyes.

I don't know wether I should hug him or punch him in the face. I should hate this man, I should hate him with all my heart, he killed my family. But some how I can't bring myself to. I look him in the eyes for a second and wrap my arms around his neck. I can hear the crinkle of my hospital gown as his hands rub against my back.

I pull back from him, "I forgive you Niall."

He looks back at me and mouths thank you. It might be the most sincere thank you I have gotten in life. We share a smile.

"I'll be back in a second with the boys, we just have to sign some paper work and the we'll leave okay?"

"Okay." (TFIOS feels 😁) I lean back into the bed and close my eyes. Just as I do I hear the curtain seperatting me and the other patient rip open. I look to the side a little freaked out.

I see a girl around my age laying in the bed next to me with a boot on her foot.

"Oh my god" She says.

"Umm hello?"

"Was that really One Direction?" She asks mouth agape.

"Ha, yeah it was"

"Oh my god I love them!!!! A specially harry!" She says obviously fangirling a bit on the inside.

"Well I don't know a lot about him. But I happen to know he loves teenage girls with bright pink boots on their foot." I say tapping her boot chuckling.

"Ha ha very funny." She says kicking my hand with her boot. She picks up the remote and turns the t.v. on to impractical jokers.

"Yes! I love this show!" I say.

"Really me too!" She says.

"OH MY GOD WE ARE SO COMPATIBLE,"

"LETS GET MARRIED!" I screamed. We both laughed.

"Hey what's your name?" She asks.

"Darcy," I answer. "And yours?"

"Meghan"

A commercial for one directions new tour comes on the t.v. And she freaks.

"You okay there Meghan?" I ask "You need me to call a nurse in here for you?" She flips me the finger and I throw my head back laughing.

Yeah I can tell we're gonna be friends.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry guys I haven't updated in like 2 years. I kinda lost track of time and the book😂. I really hope to be more active in my posts. And I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting.

STAY BEAUTIFUL!