Chapter 4

Darcys pov

My head shoots up "no" I think " this cannot be happening MY FAMILY WAS JUST FUCKING KILLED AND IM NOT GOING HOME WITH SOME RANDOM DUDES!!

"hey honey" I feel the police officers hand on my shoulder and I flinch at the contact " I know your going through a lot right now, but I think it would be in your best interest if you let these nice young men adopt you" I slowly stand up and brush the dirt off my clothes and give him a look of disbelief.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS??? ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?? MY WHOLE FAMILY JUST DIED ARE YOURE SUGGESTING I JUST LET MY SELF BE ADOPTED BY THESE PEOPLE?"

"Please calm down, it's okay your gonna make yourself sick" I realize that I have tears streaming endlessly down my face. I begin to choke out sobs shortening my breath. I try to run somewhere, anywhere but as soon as I take my first step the pain is to much and I find myself falling into somebody's arms . I look up to find one of the boys who wants to adopt me, the one with curly hair and piercing green eyes. I let out a high pitched scream and try to struggle but I feel my muscles starting to tire and soon my eyes slip shut as I drift off to sleep.

~

As I wake up I am so confused, a am stirring in a hospital bead an IV in my arm and a boot on my leg. I look up and OF COURSE!! I see the five boys who wanted to adopt me.

"leave!" I say as strong as I can

"listen Darcy," the darker skinned one said " we are truly sorry for what happened to your family" I choke back my tears " we need you to know that we are the safest and best option for you right now" everything in me is screaming no why would you trust these people? I hate to admit it but he is right, I have nobody else to turn to.

"okay.." I say " I'll go with you" their faces are filled with surprise and joy " so since you guys are like my parent now, who are you?"

They all chuckle. The one on the right starts "I'm Harry" I look down the line " Niall" "Liam" "Zayn" " Louis"

Wait now I recognize these peopl!

"oh my god!" I groan " did I really just get adopted by One Direction?"

~

Hey people! If anybody is still reading this, I'm really sorry I haven't been updating I just wrote this for fun not expecting anybody to actually read it, but I'm really happy if you are! I've been really busy with stupid height school stuff, but I will try to update more frequently. To make it up to you, the first person to comment their name I will include them as a really good part in the story, I will also try to make the updates longer and more thorough

I LOVE YOU ALL!! STAY BEAUTIFUL!