Chapter 2

Nialls pov

I sit there stunned not knowing what to do, me and the boys were unharmed by the accident which is more than I can say about the other car.

I am broke out of my trance when I hear Zayns voice

"Well don't just sit there, call a fucking ambulance"

Before I get a chance to reach for my phone Harry is already dialing 911.

"Hello? Yes I need an ambulance quick... There's been an accident... We're off of exit 22, thank you please hurry"

Me and the lads hop out the van and run over to the other car. When see it my heart literally drops to my stomach. The car is flipped over and I can see broken glass everywhere, if these people in the car aren't okay I don't know if I would be able to live with myself, knowing that I have caused this to happen makes me want to break down and cry.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see the ambulance pull up I'm glad their here so they can posobly fix this horrible accident I have caused. Before I kno it it's like a whole fricken swatt team are here .

They begin to use a tool to tea open the car to get whoever is inside out. What I see next makes me burst into tears.

I see three lifeless bodies being carried out of the car one after another.

"I can't believe this..." says Liam which makes m cry even harder I drop to my knee and begin to sob into my hands.

L lift m head up when I begin to hear a commotion around the car, thn I see a small frigil body being lifted out of the car... Still breathing