A/N rant

Why does everyone hate me and feel like I'm annoying? Why?
I have recently been told I wear to much makeup and I'm annoying and no one likes me and I need to go kill myself. I honestly have a lot of stress in my life right now. My best friend or use to be bf is starting to act like she doesn't like me as much as she use to. Ever since cheer ended she has kinda betrayed me. I honestly don't know what to do in life anymore. I wish I could start over. No one realize that I am flawed and God gave me a reason to live on this earth and if they think these things about me they are hating on Gods creation and are acting like they are perfect. Right now I am speaking my mind. I wish I was just like I am rn bc I wouldn't want to be anyone else except myself and I'm proud of who I am even though I feel left out sometimes and down. I need Gods help right now in life. I want to build a stronger relationship with him but every time I try something gets in the way but I have to learn how to stay strong and be proud of who I am and never give up. I'm not perfect I'm flawed and if you don't like that get lost bc god made me this way and I'm gonna show him that he made the right choice and I won't let him down. Amen!!!!!