Chapter Ten: Bye for Now

ANNALISE P.O.V.

I stared at my own father shock out of my mind. Please tell me this is some old sick prank! This isn't happening, what did I do wrong I'm a good kid!

"Your joking right daddy?" I said nervously laughing and stop when I noticed he wasn't at all. "I'm not Annalise I'm sending you to a boarding school for awhile now, when you start acting right you'll come back home." He got up and left me alone.

I sigh. "I knew it he never love me." I whisper to myself and played my birthday present that Uncle Nialler family bought me. I miss mum now, I wish da would of dies instead of her.

I heard the phone ring and saw the caller ID but was unknown. "Hello?" I said quietly so daddy won't hear me.

"Hey Annalise is your dad home?" Oh it was Uncle Ashton. "No he's sleeping but I could leave a message for him though." I said getting paper and a pen.

He chuckled. "It's alright kiddo just tell him to call me back okay love you Annalise." Ashton said sounding like a baby talking.

I giggle. "Bye Uncle Ashton." I hang up and went to my room and listen to some songs from YouTube.

I heard a knock on the door and dash dah dah it's my father who doesn't love me! I rolled my eyes and put 'Try Hard' more louder so he'll get the point I don't feel like talking at all.

Dad put the volume down. "Annalise listen okay, I'm just doing this for the best. I don't think I'm just doing because I don't love you but I do okay." Daddy said putting me in his lap.

"When am I leaving I need to start packing." I said getting off his lap. Darn bed why do you have to be so huge. I ran to the closet to find my blue luggage.

I heard daddy coming in and took a deep breathe. "Your leaving today Annalise."

LUKE P.O.V. ( El & Louis kid )

Stupid Annalise ways getting me in trouble. Ugh how come she doesn't get pulled by the ear like me! She just gets grounded which she basically lock in her house like prison.

"Luke you should go and say sorry to Annalise right now. I don't know why your mean to the poor girl she so nice." Mum said sitting next to me.

"Mum I don't want to I just don't like her at all she gets annoying sometime. I don't even care if her mum died she deserves it an-" I got cut off by my mum hitting my head. Now my parents are abusing me.

"Luke Tomlinson how dare you say that! Annalise been through enough and your making it worse and she staying so strong for her age. What if I died hmm?" Mum said getting disappointed at me.

I thought about what she said and now I feel so stupid for acting the way I did towards Annalise. I sigh, mum right I would of been like Annalise to being strong and fearless even when her mum died.

"I'm sorry mum, I'll go and say sorry to Annalise." I said getting a kiss on the cheek from mum. I ran out of the house and knock on Uncle Harry house.

"Hey- what do you want Luke I'm already in big trouble and your just making it worse then it is." Annalise said putting her hands in her hips. If looks could kill I'll be dead right now.

"Look I'm sorry for being so mean to Annalise I didn't mean to do that to you at all. Here I brought you some pumpkin pie your favorite see it has cheery with whip cream." I smiled.

She smiled and gave me a tight hug. "Thanks but the apology won't help my daddy send me away to boarding school for awhile now. Probably when I'm a teenager I'll see you again." She said but kept eating her food like it wasn't a problem at all.

I stared at her wide eyes. Now I know it's all my fault and theirs no changing Uncle Harry mind. "I'm so sorry Anna I didn't mean for this to happen at all. I'm really am sorry Anna." I said getting some of her whip cream.

"We'll gotta go see yea soon Luke thanks for the pumpkin pie!" Annalise gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran to go inside the car that had luggage's inside.

I touch my cheek and smiled but faded away when I barely noticed that I'm not going to see her anymore.

I got up and ran to Uncle Nialler house to tell them the news. I kept knocking but Josh finally answered.

"Josh Uncle Harry send Anna away for ever he's never coming back and it's all my fault!" I said running inside and started to panic.

"What?" Josh said staring at me confused. "Uncle Harry-" I got cut off when I heard Uncle Nialler screaming in the phone.

But started to whisper when he saw us. I guess he found out he seem more closer to Annalise then Uncle Harry was.

"When? Why? Who else knows?" Josh said bombing with questions that I really hate to answer because its all my fault and I know it is.

"Just a few minutes ago because of me it was all my fault too and I think all the parents know." I said putting my hands through my hair. Eh I'm becoming like my dad now creepy.

Josh just stared at me and had tears in his eyes but blink them away quick. He's also strong like Annalise she hates crying in front of people.

"No it's not Luke. It's Harry he just doesn't know how to take care if her yet but now he did the worse thing he'll regret for ever."

* THE END *

(A/N: Yes my darlings it's the end of the story :(

But here's the good news theirs going to be a sequel so keep reading if you want to know when it comes out babes! )