Bloody Concert

"Ok...this is my second book so if any one is asking about the whole story thing just give me a message and here's the chapter lovelies"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

CHAPTER 1

Harry's POV

Oh shit the whole stadium is going crazy but when we heard some gun shot coming from outside,everyone stared at each other and there is a guy screaming "Run there is something going to eat all of you''Then run out and SOMEONE eating each other then me and the lads rush into our dressing room.

"What was that all about?"Louis ask.

"Don't know maybe there food is running out and that's why they eat each other "niall said.

"Nonsense,maybe there is-"liam tell but I cut him by saying.

"Ugh...did you guys here the gun shot right"before continuing they all nod "Ok before I continue talking I will grab a Pepsi cause I'm thirsty".

And I open the door some guy push me down and God he smell like shit!.

"Get off!"I push him off me.

Instead of talking he just growl and liam stab him with a broken chair handle.

"Can you see Harry he's a zombie!"liam yell while closing the door.

"And How would you know that "I snap.

"YOU didn't hear the news"

"NO.."

"That's enough I think we should find some weapons and find a way to get out"zayn said.

I START finding something sharp I look a the 1st drawer only lipstick,foundation and many beauty products.

And I look at the 2nd I see a pistol and some bullets and why should a pistol at the dressing room drawer.....

"Find something?"niall ask.

"Yup,I found this"

"NICE"

"Ok,ready to get out"liam announce and we all nod and walk off.....

************

Ok fellas this short but I will make this longer if I could.

Vote

Comment

Follow.