Excape

Chapter 5

We search everywhere trying to get out of hell,the only way is the door or the window...full of deadly zombies wanting to get trough and eat us all.

"hay haz have a plan?"Lou ask "I don't have one but there's an A,C here"I said And Think of how to open it "does everyone have a screw or a coin?"I ask the lads.

Liam,Niall,zayn shook there heads but Louis have a coin inside his pocket and he give it to me.

And the door start bangin' I quickly screw them and look inside.

"OK who's go first"I said.

"me"niall said.

"next me"Lou "and me"zayn "and I will be the last after zayn is in,you next harry"Liam said to me,your a brave guy Liam I thought.

"OK"I understood.

"Go now I'll block the door"

"but-"he cut me by saying "Go!"

I get inside waiting for liam to come in but it was too late...

The window burst out open zombies walk in,including the door and Liam look at me and smile,a sad smile.

Then one of the walker grab him and sank there teeth in Liam's neck,Hands,leg and pulling his large intestines inside his body blood is all over he scream in pain.

And I don't know what to do cause I was in shock.

I close the A.C. And go to the lads were out side soft of.

When I was out.

The lads were waiting outside the bus "where's liam?"niall ask and I look down at my feet.

"H-His dead"I said.

Niall drop his head and walk inside the bus and zayn,Louis came to me.

"I guess we should go its not safe"Lou said and zayn nod.

"I kill him by leaving him with those monsters"I drop myself.

"haz its not your fault not even liam"zayn tell me "come on lets get inside and get out of here"lou said.

I stand up and walk inside.

Lou was in the driver sit and ready to drive.

I sit besides him "where do we go?"I ask.

"At Simons"

Ok this story is about to end 3 or 2 chapters left and it end,I know this a short story but I was always thinking that many more characters will be dead here and I hate that so....enjoy when I update the next chapter soon.

Vote

Comment

Follow