Trap

"So...sorry I didn't update soon but here it is"

Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Were at Simon's living room...

"so..what's the topic?"I ask,Bored "The topic is we need to find weapons,food,clothing,and a place safer,than my house"Simon tell.

"OK,First we need to find food" Niall said "Food it is Niall"I said.

All the lads nod and we grab something sharp in the kitchen then simon grab his gun and we walk out of the house.

I grab my gun and we head to a small mini mart,still no sign of zombies here.

We walk in and grab some food,medicine...after that we heard a cry coming from the counter and we stop what were doing then walk slowly to the counter...

I look at there and my eyes widen..I see two girl sobbing and I look at them studying there features...

Then they look at me and I recognize its Courtney and Alexa.

"H-Harry"they both said with a cracking voice.

"Courtney,Alexa"they both hug at me "Hey lads Courtney and Alexa is here".

The lads walk to us "oh I though you guys are dead"Niall said but Simon smack him.

"ouch Simon"the lads laugh at Niall's expression"Hi girls where's the other's"zayn ask and they both start sobbing then Alexa point at the lifeless bodies all over the floor.

"oh..girls Sorry I shouldn't ask"Zayn apologize "that's OK"Courtney sniff.

"ok girls do you have any weapons"Simon ask.

They both nod and grab there weapons...Courtney have an axe and Alexa have a gun.

"Good now we can get out of here"simon said.

Simon grab the door handle and turn it then a group of zombies storm in and grab simon...And all Simon's last word said Close the door before pulling out.

I quickly close the door and all I hear was Simon,Scream in pain.

And I look at the girls and the lads..they were all worried...

"What are we going to do"Louis ask..."Were Trap,all of us is going to die here on this stupid mini mart"Niall started panicking.

"OK we need to find a way to get out here"I said...

"How??I don't see any A.C here"Louis ask,with a questioning look..

"I have a plan"