who's the chick?

"Move!"an unfamiliar voice said to me,as I take a look closer and realized its "kendall?"I gasped "did I already told you to move?!"she yelled,making me jump out the track..

She starts the truck moving forward squashing the walkers as she finish killing them all,kendall jumps out at the vehicle and spoke "are you stupid or something?!"she raise her voice loud enough for me to hear "Uh..I guess"I trailled.

"Hay man who's the chick?"I knew that was zayn who spoke and I turn "It's ken-"before I could finish my sentence,she speaks up "Kendall,Kendall jenner"zayn offer for a handshake then she took offer,making zayn wink at her.

"C'mon we need to get going"I groan then tought for a moment "Wait where's Niall?"I ask "uh maybe at the..".

"Mini market"I finish the sentence "well we don't just stand here,just get the lad and get out of this place "kendall said,suddenly she grab my wrist pulling me towards the market,as I turn to zayn he gave me a smirk,causing me to send him one of my death glares.

We get inside the market wondering around trying to find Niall.

"Niall where the heck are you?!"I called out his name..No answer "Niall?!"Zayn called,one of us yelled his name but still no answer.

"Where is he?"kendall asked us "we don't know where the hell is he and why did you ask us cause we don't even know?"I said,and all she gave is rolling her eyes saying 'whatever'.

'Peep!'peep!'

The noise made us get out of the market,seeing niall driving the truck "Hay guys and girl I just found a truck"He smile "That's my truck"kendall groan "well we have to get going,lets ride"niall said,making us get in the truck then we start driving off..

*
A\N

Well hope you guys like it😘😂remember to vote this chapter..love lots and thanks for 50 reads😍try to share this story👌thank you!!!