Chapter 9 (The last of us?)

Harry's POV

We keep running and running,until there was no moaning left...we take some rest...beside the streets and cars

"I think there gone"I panted,while looking at my last 2 best mates who survived "I think so,but we can't stay here"Zayn said and I nod "What are we going to do?"Niall asked,Me and zayn just stared at each other..

"I Don't know Niall"I respond "We Drive"Zayn said,Looking at the SUV near us....as we go near the car..we notice the door was open "I'll look inside"I said "But you don't have any bullet left"Zayn said "I know".

"Let's check it together"Niall said,Again we nodded "I look inside first"Zayn said,as he look inside..

"The close is clear"Zayn called out "I guess were alone then"I said,Sweat dripped at my face as I wipe it away...Me and Niall went inside the vehicle "So where to lads?"Zayn asked,while putting his seat belt on "Somewhere were we could find Food to eat"Niall said "To the mini market"I said.

"Ok,let's go"Zayn started the engine as we drive...

We passed some few walkers near by..and mostly dead bodies laying around the streets..we also passed our best mate,Louis who was now a walker...the last time we saw him with a walker on his neck..

"It's that Alexa?"Niall asked,while looking at the walker "yeah...I didn't know she could turn after the 4 zombies eat her"I said "I wish she was here..."Zayn say,I pat he's shoulder after walking to niall.

After a few minutes of driving,We arrived at the abandon mini market with walkers walking around guarding...we get out of the vehicle then hide to the bushes near by...

"So...What do we do"Zayn whisper at us "I don't know"Niall said "hay H do what you wanna do"Zayn said to me "What do I do?Jump over the bushes then get eaten"I said,Still confused "No...Maybe you should distract them by doing something"He said..Great! Idea zayn really Great...Stupid Asshole.

"Ok,Here's the thing...you guys go to the market get some food and supplies you can carry while me distracting them by yelling or screaming and You two go back at the car..meet me at the airport,tomorrow"I said to them "Why airport?"Zayn asked "It's the best way we could split up so the zombies won't catch you"I said,Seriously "Wait. Wait you mean split up?"Zayn asked "Yeah..."I trialled "What if you get killed there!"Zayn Whisper yell.

"Maybe you should thank me after this more than yelling"I jump over the bushes then start Screaming "Go! Meet me at the airport!!!"I yell at them and Zayn just glare at me while running trough the market...

'OK Do what you wanna do Styles' I Start running then I bump on something Hard as I look up A truck...'Moan' Fuck.

"Move!"I hear unfamiliar voice as I turn...to see...

"____________"

"Ok 'Sigh' I decided...to make Another chapter for this but only Two and there will be no sequel..So hope you like it since a new character well maybe Characters lets see....I didn't put who was the character so..Anyway Please vote guys so I can Continue this Story.."

If the story ends there's more to Read.

You and I -One direction Fanfiction
The New Guy -A Harry Styles Love story

I really hope you'll read it,Don't forget to Vote and read!!!!