9

"Why are you here?" I smiled at Gabrielle as she sat beside me, opening the book that she's been reading.

I shrugged and went back to what I was reading "I'm looking for something" "call Hansol" she told me and I raised an eyebrow at her order "huh? why?" "the other members went crazy trying to find you because according to what they said you just disappeared and they're worried that you're the next one that's gonna die"

How can I die if I am the one killing all the members? If I find out that I really am the one who's killing them one by one then ... I think I can't handle my conscience and I'm just going to jump off the building or something besides, a killer is supposed to be condemned to death.

"you're reading ... things about psychology" she raised an eyebrow at me "since when did you become interested in that?" "I was just looking for something" "then you should just ask me and stop bothering yourself with reading those books"

My eyes widened. I forgot that she's learning psychology I could just ask her instead of reading these books or talking to my brother. I was about to open my mouth then closed it again what if she begins to suspect me because of my question? I can't afford any suspicions.

I shook my head and went back to my books "It's okay. I'm fond of reading anyways" she shrugged "sure, I know you are" she placed her earphones on her ears when I took the other one from her hand.

She stared at me "what?" "let's share it" she smirked and went back to reading when I finally saw the subject that I was looking for.

Homicidal sleepwalking, also known as homicidal somnambulism or sleepwalking murder, is the act of killing someone during an episode of sleepwalking. In a few cases, sleepwalkers kill people, usually a family member, during their sleepwalking act. There have been several rare cases in which an alleged act of homicide has occurred, and the prime suspect may have committed the act while sleepwalking. The veracity of recorded cases is disputed. About 68 cases had been reported in literature up to the year 2005.

I felt my hands shook as I flipped another page.

-Polish physician Jan Jonston reported a case from around 1630. A sleeping inhabitant of Paris rose from his bed, took his sword, swam across the river Seine, killed a man he had planned to murder the day before, swam back to his home, and eventually got back to his bed, without awakening in the process

-Sergeant Willis Boshears was a US serviceman based in the UK. He confessed to strangling local woman Jean Constable in the early hours of New Years Day 1961 but claimed he was asleep and only woke to realise what he had done. The following day, Boshears disposed of the body in an isolated lane. Several days later he was arrested and charged with murder. At his trial in February 1961 at the Essex Assizes he pleaded not guilty on the basis of being asleep at the time he committed the offence and was acquitted

I closed the book, shaken by what I just read. It is a confirmation to all my fears. Gabrielle stared at me "are you okay? you look pale" "uhm. I want to ask you something" "go ahead" "this ... this Homicidal somnambulism do you know what it's symptoms is?"

She tapped her hand on the table and shrugged "actually there are no symptoms all that I know is that it is often caused by- Ji Soo, are you sure you're okay?" I tried to smile at her and stood up "It's kinda stuffy here. How about going outside?"