8

"It bothers me" Seungcheol whispered as he stared at Soonyoung and Seokmin's dead bodies I glanced at him and he clenched his fist "it bothers me how easily the killer does this at night" he leaned his forehead on the window "it bothers me how none of us wakes up when this happens" Jihoon glanced at him then at me "If we do wake up then it's like signing our own death contracts. We're going to meet the same end as them" "but do you know what's strange?" Jun Hui asked and all of us stared at him.

"It always happens at 8 o'clock" All of us exchanged glances that is always the time when we sleep "If the killer's your girlfriend then-" "It's not her" Mingyu glared at me "Hyung, stop acting stupid will you? All the evidences that the police found points to her" I took a deep breath and shook my head "I am not acting stupid. It's just that the evidences are not that reliable" Wonwoo smirked "not that reliable? So the hair strands are just nothing then? Did the pin just walk towards Jeonghan Hyung's side?"

I ignored all of them and sat down as I pondered on the recent happenings in our group. Seungkwan, Jeonghan, Soonyoung, and Seokmin's gone leaving 9 of us alive. I frowned does he have a particular order? Is he giving us a clue on who he really is? SJSS. It doesn't make any sense and it's a wonder how he manages to do this stuff at night without getting caught by one of us.

My thoughts went back to my bloodstained towel and pants that I saw just a while ago before we went to the police station to make a report or something that I am really not familiar with but is it possible for a person to kill someone in their sleep? Like how a person walks, talks, or does something while sleeping?

Because it all connects to me.

The pin that I found on the floor under Jeonghan's body was the pin that I took from Gabrielle to give back to her when she's finally looking for it, a thing that I always do in order to tease her, If you collect the laundry you can see the bloodstains on the shirts that I was wearing on the night that they're brutally murdered.

and 8 o'clock has always been the time when I sleep.

I shut my eyes and ruffled my hair in a problematic way. It can't be possible. I need to do some research to make myself feel at ease . I have to find out who he is so that I can finally put an end to his doings.