12

"Ji-Ji Soo, what are you doing here?" I smiled at Gabrielle then went inside her house she stared at me "aren't you supposed to be in your dorm?" "oh there?" I laughed nervously "well I wanted to stay here" "I only have one room" "well, I can sleep in the couch"

she shot me a suspicious look then nodded hesitantly "okay, If that's what you want" I grinned "thanks" "but did something happen there?" I shook my head and she shrugged "are you hungry?" "kinda" "What do you want to eat?" I stood up and went to her fridge only to see milks and cookies stocked in there.

I shot her a surprised look "you eat so much whenever we eat outside but now I find out that you only have milk and cookies inside your fridge?" "I have ramyun in my cupboard" "no way. You only live off eating ramyun?" "I sometimes eat cookies or cereal when I get sick of it. I also order food" "I thought that you already changed your ways" she shot me a look "why would I? It's tiring to cook"

I took 2 ramyuns then cooked it she just stared at me "there is something wrong with you. I can feel it" "There's nothing wrong with me" I'm just endangering your life now. If I really am killing people in my sleep then there's a big chance tomorrow that when I woke up ... Gabrielle's already dead and if it does happen I am going to surrender myself to the police.

Even though I am afraid of the fact that I'm actually considering the fact of letting her die I have to do this and I hope she will understand.

                                                                              ---------------------------------------

7:30 came and I lied on the couch, still afraid to close my eyes. I stared at Gabrielle as she made her way towards her room "Gabrielle-ah" she turned and met my eyes "hm?" "I'm sorry" "what for?" "just because" she blinked then nodded "yeah, okay"