Chapter 1

Raine's POV

The band and I were excused in taking our first period because our teachers where already here. I never thought our teachers would be One Direction. See, the reason why they are our teachers is because our friend posted a video of us performing on the stage in our school. Simon Cowell saw it. He called us saying he would love to work with us and said that we need to gain more experience so he got us teachers who are actually the famous boy band in the world.

And now here we are in the office meeting them. And Rose won't even stop slapping my arm and jumping up and down.

"COULD YOU PLEASE STOP SLAPPING MY ARM ITS GETTING REALLY RED!!"

"Sorry, I'm just excited." Rose said.

"Guys behave yourselves we're already infront of them" Jasper said.

I rolled my eyes and said "Tell that to her not me.'' He just rolled his eyes at me and I just rolled mine back at him I mean I'm innocent but that's what they think. Hehe. I turned to face the five boys and they were staring back at us. Mr. Rock came in (he's our music teacher) and introduced us to them and we said our hellos to each other. Then Mr. Rock said ''They are gonna help you guys gain experience and you guys have to sing a couple of songs to them.''

After that the second bell rang meaning its time for our second classes and then he said '' Right you guys have to partner up on who you are gonna take with you to your next class so that they will know what your capable of doing'' I ask ''Wait why do they have to come with us? Why can't they go with you?'' I asked ''Because they said so themselves" ''We want to know what its like to become a student again." Liam said. "Alright so I have to get going now, my class is waiting." Mr. Rock said, and with that he left and went to his class.

 "I pick Harry!'' Rose said grabbing his arm and running of to her class.

"I pick Jasper" Louis said.

"Andrew.'' Zayn said.

"I pick Hunter." Liam said. Leaving me and Niall the only pair in the office. "Well we should get going then.'' I said. We walked outside the office going to my next class. "So whats your next class?'' Niall asked. '' History.'' I said as we made to the door opening it to find my teacher distributing papers to the class. " Why are you late?" Mrs. Green asked " We went to the office and-" ''Ah yes okay go take your seats.'' I nodded and told Niall to follow me to the back where I usually sit all the time. While walking, I keep getting wide eyed stares and glares from the class especially from the girls who look slutty. Why would they glare at me? I didn't do anything. So we took our seats at the back Niall beside me. " Okay class I'll be giving back your results from last week's test.'' Oh joy...

Niall's POV

It feels weird being like a student again, but I missed it. I get some winks at girls whose make up were like the joker's it just made me shivered. Gross. When Raine's teacher gave her her test paper she gave me a wink and mouthed 'call me' it made me shivered I mean I'm not Harry. Raine started laughing at me because of what the teacher said and said ''You should see your face!'' She said while giggling uncontrollably. I find it cute when she giggles. Woah I just met her and I'm liking her, wow. But what fascinates me is her eyes, there's something about her eyes that shows something about her that I couldn't put a finger to it. She's mysterious. I snapped out of my thoughts of Raine's friend turning towards us.

''Your Niall right?''

"Yup.'' I said popping the 'p'

''I'm Red.'' she said sticking out her hand for me to shake it.

''Nice to meet ya.'' I said shaking her hand.

''So how much did you get?'' she asked turning to Raine ''A+'' Raine said to her. '' What? How come you get a high grade in history when you barely pay attention in class? And its history, nobody likes history!'' Red asked.