Chapter 2

Raine's POV

"Pretty cool right?" I asked the boys while smirking. I laughed at their reaction of the view. You gotta admit, it is pretty cool. Hunter turned on the other lights that revealed the whole room. "Wow." was all they can say about the room. " Well then, let's get started." Liam said, we nodded our heads and we headed up to the stage preparing the stuff we need to perform. I play the guitar, Rose plays the piano, Hunter plays the drums, Jasper plays the bass and Andrew also plays the guitar but I play the guitar mainly and we are all singers. I grabbed my guitar and put the sling around me.

"So what do you want us to play?" Andrew asked the boys. Damn this is like an audition. "Do you know any rock songs?" Harry asked us. "Hmm..... Paramore?" I asked them. They looked at each other as if talking telepathically and Zayn asked "Can you guys do Misery Business?" we looked at each other before nodding. Hunter starts hitting the drum sticks together and I started the intro.

-----------------------------------------------

We did a couple more covers and they said we needed to take a break. I grabbed a water bottle and drank it all at once and sat down on a seat facing the stage and close my eyes for a bit and take a little nap. As I was about to go to the darkness, I felt someone sat beside me. I looked up and saw it was Niall.

"You really nailed those guitar solos back there."

"Thanks, you're a good singer."

"Haha you too."

"Hey, do you know what time it is?" I asked.

"Its 4:00" Niall said. 

"One more hour." I muttered to myself.

"Alright let's finish this up with one last song." Liam said. "And what would that be?" Hunter asked. "More Than This." Liam said. We nodded our heads as all of us headed to the stage making a circle. We all have our own mics. Niall and I are going to play the guitar. "So who sings our solos?" Zayn asked us. "I sing Harry's, Jasper sings Louis's, Hunter sings Liam's, Andrew sings Zayn's-" "Wait, Andrew has a deep voice, you can do high?" Zayn asked, amused. "Well I do yours but not the high ones. Raine does yours and Niall's" Andrew answered. "Okay let's start?" Liam said. We all nodded our heads once.

"Alright in 3...2...1..."

[Liam&Hunter]

I'm broken, do you hear

me?

I'm blinded, cause you are everything I see,

I'm dancin' alone, I'm praying,

That your heart will just turn around,

And as I walk up to your door,

My head turns to face the floor,

Cause I can't look you in the eyes and say,

[Harry&Rose]

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just wont feel right,

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he lays you down,

I might just die inside,

It just don't feel right,

Cause I can love you more than this,

Can love you more than this

[Niall&Raine]

If I'm louder, would you see me?

Would you lay down

In my arms and rescue me?

Cause we are the same

You save me,

When you leave its gone again,

[Louis&Jasper]

And when I see you on the street,

In his arms, I get weak,

My body fails, I'm on my knees,

Prayin',

[Everyone]

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just wont feel right,

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he lays you down,

I might just die inside,

It just don't feel right,

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

[Zayn,Andrew&Raine]

I've never had the words to say,

But now I'm askin' you to stay

For a little while inside my arms,

And as you close your eyes tonight,

I pray that you will see the light,

That's shining from the stars above,

(And I say)

[Liam&Hunter]

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just wont feel right,

Cause I can love you more than this,

[Zayn&Raine]

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

[Everyone]

When he lays you down,

I might just die inside,

It just don't feel right,

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah,

When he opens his arms and holds you close tonight,

It just wont feel right,

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down,

I might just die inside,

It just don't feel right,

Cause I can love you more than this,

Can love you more than this

Right after we sang the bell rang. "Well we should go to my place cause I have to get stuff for the party." I said. They nodded our heads and stood up and went out of the auditorium. "Do you guys have rides?" Liam asked us "Umm no we walk going to school but I skateboard going here cause my house is a bit farther from here." I said to them. "Well let's go, we have car." Liam said we nodded our heads and headed to their car which was a van. We got inside, Liam and Zayn infront and the rest of us at the back. I'm seated between Niall and Louis.

"So are an athlete?" Louis asked me. "Well yeah." "What are your sports?" Niall asked as he turned to face me. "Football and softball." "Really?" Louis asked "Yeah..." "Are you the goalkeeper?" Niall asked "No, I suck at catching the ball and you have to dive for it even thought there's no water!" Everyone laughed. "How about softball? Are you the pitcher?" Louis asked "Yeah. Sometimes I'm the batter." "Hey Raine, this is your house?" Liam asked me surprised expression written in his face.

"Yeah." the other boys turned to Liam's direction and their mouths are hung opened. "Its huge!" Louis said "Yeah, that's why I'm always lonely. Though they come to my house often and Cupcake is there though I'm still lonely." "Wait, who's Cupcake?" Harry asked as we reached the front door. "My kitten" "Meow" Cupcake said. "Oh my gosh!" Harry said as he picked up Cupcake "Aren't you the cutest thing." Harry cooed, poking Cupcake's nose softly. "Meow" I chuckled "She likes you."