Chapter 3

Raine's POV

"Not as cute as you.." I heard Rose mutter. "Haha thanks." Harry said sending a wink at Rose's direction. I can't help but giggle cause Rose's face was all hot red. Harry chuckled seeing as Rose was caught up in her thoughts that she said it out loud. "Anyway guys, lets put ya bags in the house yeah??" "Yeah." Louis said.  

Harry POV

"Okay you can put ya bags here for a while. Make yourselves comfortable here I'm just gonna go get some stuff." Raine said as she went upstairs in her room probably. I took the time to observe her house and I noticed she has a lot of game consoles. "Woah. She's a gamer?" Zayn questions "Yeah she plays a lot mostly FIFA." Jasper says. "Cool lets play! I'm gonna ask her if we could play" Louis said as sped up to the stairs to search for Raine.

Louis' POV

I sped up the stairs to find Raine and there was a problem, where is she at? There are tons of doors here!! I yelled out her name "Raine!!" "In here!" Raine yelled back. I walked through the hall following the sound of voice and came in front of her door. I twisted the door open "Yes?" Raine asked "Could we play FIFA?" I asked, "Sure sure"  I smiled. She's so generous. I noticed she has drawings on her walls. I stared at awe at how good her drawings are. She's like Zaynie. 

"I really like your drawings."

"Thanks..."

Well this is getting awkward.... So I said I'm gonna go and left her room and from the tension.