Chapter 4

a/n : i didn't think people would read my story lol so thanks

Raine's pov

And so I went downstairs. Got the stuff that I needed which was my phone charger. Which apparently was just in my bag. When I went to the living room, they were already playing. The only people who weren't playing were Rose, Zayn, Harry, Niall, Jasper, and I. The rest were playing FIFA.

"Hey R wanna play?" asked Hunter. "Nah, I'll pass." I said. I am beyond pooped out from the band practice that my fingers hurt, voice slightly scratchy. I Think I'm about to pass out. So I sat beside Zayn and took a nap on the sofa in the living room.

Liam's pov

"Okay that's enough playtime for me. Who wants the controller?" I ask the group. "Ni?" he shook his head. "Rose? Wanna play?" "No thanks." "Zayn?" "Nah I'm alright." "Harry?" "Okay I'll take a try." as Harry said his answer, he stood and walked over to me, and handed the controller and replace Harry's body from the sofa with mine

"Wow.Is Raine really that tired?" I asked as I looked to my right where Raine had her head on Zayn's shoulder. "Yeah. After all, she didn't slept well last night." Rose said. "Why's that?" asked Niall, "I don't know really, when she walked down the hallway this morning, her eyes were puffy and crimson. I asked what's wrong but all she answered  was that she had an emotional breakdown." Rose explained.

"She's been having a lot of those recently." Jasper said. "Yeah." Hunter agreed. "R is really a secretive person sometimes. There are times where we can't determine if she's lying to us or not." Andrew said.