SmutSeries: Jealous Sex

Scott:
You talked to Isaac (who's back😍) and Scott saw it as flirting, so you left School early and went to him his mum was working so you could let all out. During "it" he always whispered 'your mine not Isaac's' , or 'Only I can make you scream so loud, unterstood?'
And he would problably Wolf out but at the end he would give you a gentle Kiss and ask if he hurt you.

Stiles:
You were in the living room and you fell but Theo caught you, his face was close to yours and he started for a second at your lips. Before he could try something, Stiles pulled you away from him and up to his room. Well there Daddy punished you with spanking and you begging him.
Downstairs Theo and the pack had a pack meeting, the others were all talking but Theo heard everything like 'Not Theo's' and 'Only Mine'

Theo:
You were Josh's tutor and spended lately more time with him, for Theo it looked like you liked him. He even caught Josh looking at your boobs and ass. Now he had you Doggystyle and spanked you 'that's my ass not Josh's' he growled 'and that' he squezzed your boobs 'are Mine too'

Brett:
He trusts you but all the Lacrosse Team adored you and tried to spent time with you.
Then you and Brett had a "little session" in the showers.
It was after a game and you got caught, after that nobody tried anything.