Chapter 6

-=Cody's P.O.V=-

I landed on the floor as Sheila stuck her tongue out at me. My phone vibrated and I checked it. I recieved 1 new message from Bella. I looked at the text.

From Bella:"Hey CodyWunchy , dinner tonight at fragrant avenue (random restaurant name xD) ?"

To Bella:" Sure, pick you up at 7."

From:"Can't wait CodyWunchy!"

I smiled at the text even though I didn't mean that smile. Alli and Sheila were using the laptop so I walked to them. "Any of you have any dating experience?" I asked both of them. Alli shook her head while Sheila nodded. "Help me." I looked over at Sheila and begged.

Sheila:"Whose the girl?"

Me:"Bella of course."

Sheila:" Hey Alli be right back." Alli nodded as Sheila walked to my room. I followed her and she went into my closet. She picked out a v neck t-shirt, a black leather jacket and black pants.

Sheila:"There ya' go." She smiled at me.  I thanked her and she walked out of my room. I closed the door and changed into the outfit.

-=Sheila's P.O.V=-

When I walked back to Alli's room, she immediately grabbed my hand, pulled me into her room and she slammed the door.

Alli:" Do you like Cody?"

Me:"Hell no." Alli nodded and she went back to her laptop. I plonked myself on Alli's room, put my iPod on shuffle and tried to think about my parents but I was disturbed by the sound of the door opening. I looked to see who it was. Cody was standing in the doorway, wearing the clothes I picked for him.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. "She'll love it." I said. Cody thanked me and rushed downstairs. I looked out of the window and saw Cody hopping in his limo then it drove off. I closed the window then tapped Alli on the shoulder then she turned and looked at me.

Alli:"My brother grows up so fast."

Me:"Yea, yes he does."

-------------

Yea, I know it's short :/

(*BELLA THORNE IS AWESOME*) ;D