Chapter 12

"Sheilaaa! your boyfriend  wants to talk to you." Mel sang as she gave me the phone. "He's not my boyfriend, he's got Bella, remember?" I whispered to her. She shrugged and walked off. I rolled my eyes and put the phone to my ears. "Uh.. bad news." Cody said. "What is it?" I asked as my eyes widened. "Alli has a photoshoot so she can't go for Bella's party." He said. "Does that mean I don't have to go?" I asked, smiling. "Nope. You're still coming." I sighed and hung up.  

"Shit." I muttured. The party was in an hour and a half and I haven't started preparing. I sighed and quickly went to the guest room to pick out my dress. I picked out a blue satin dress with a black flower on top. I went to the bathroom and took out my make-up kit.

----

"Shelly, you ready?" Cody asked from outside. I nodded to myself and walked downstairs. Cody's jaw dropped as he stared at me. "Keep your eyes to yourself." I whispered to him. He chuckled and opened the limo door for me. Yea, we were going to Bella's party together but we're NOT dates.

---

I stood on the balcony of this building which held Bella's party. I leaned against the railing and looked up at the sky. I looked back and saw couples slow dancing inside the building. I sighed and looked back up at the sky . Best thing to do when you're left out. 

----------------

-*Cody's P.O.V*-

As me and Bella were slow dancing, I looked around to see who was Sheila dancing with. I know, it's a weird thing to do when your dancing with your girlfriend. "I'll be right back." Bella whispered in my ear . She broke away and walked towards the DJ. I went to the balcony and saw Sheila looking up at the sky. 

"Hey Shelly." I said. She turned around and looked at me. "Hi." She said with a frown. "What's up with the frown?" I asked. "I'm friggin bored!" She said with a chuckle. I smiled. "Come on.. meet some new people in there. 

-*Sheila's P.O.V*-

"Fine." I said as I went back in. I looked around while I walked, pretending to be looking for someone. "Hey." A voice said behind me. I turned around and saw a really cute guy. "Oh, Hey." I said. "What's your name?" He asked. "Sheila." "Mine is Liam." .....

We talked for an hour. I found out  that he was a year older than me. Just then, Cody and Bella saw us, Cody dragged Bella to us. "Hey Shelz, who's your friend?" Cody asked sternly. "Hey, I'm Liam." He reached out his hand to shake Cody's. "Come on hun, let's get back there." Bella said, pulling Cody's hand. 

When me and Liam were finally alone, we exchanged numbers and he offered me a ride home with his parents. ( He's just 13 so he can't drive :P) . At first I declined the offer but then he kept insisting. So, I had to accept the offer.

In the car, his parents asked me a lot of questions. They were really nice people. When we reached Cody's house, I thanked them and hugged Liam. "I'll text you." Liam whispered. "I'd like that.".

----

When I was in Alli's room, talking about Liam, Cody barged into the room and folded his arms. "Who the hell is this Liam guy?!" He yelled. I shocked at his tone. "Is there a problem, Cody?" I asked softly. "Riding home with a guy you only knew for an hour is not right! Sheila, you know better!" He shouted. Cody never called me by my real name, this means he's really angry. "So?! You said you only knew Bella for 30 minutes and after those 30 minutes, you guys were a couple!" I said. "It's different this ti- " I cut off Cody. "Why should I even be friends with someone who won't even support me? Goodbye." He frowned and grabbed my hand. I pulled away. 

I went back home which was right nextdoor even though nobody was at home. I went up to my room and layed flat on my bed. Outside the window was Cody in his room, holding a sign that read, "I'm Sorry Shelz... 143." I rolled my eyes and closed the curtains.