Chapter 10

It's been two weeks since that date that never actually happened.  I grabbed my phone and checked it.

2 new message from Peggy 

I opened one of them while I walked out of my room. 

From Peggy:" How's life?? You wouldn't want to know what just happened to me and Anne ! >:("

When I was about to open the other message, I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Cody, all dressed up and glaring at me. I shot him a confused look.

Cody:"I have a concert in 3 hours !" 

Me:"So?"

Cody:"So... you're coming!Go get changed, will ya?!" 

Me:"What if I say no?" I smirk, crossing my arms.

Cody:"Then my magical tickling hands will do their job." He pointed his finger to the guestroom. I sighed.

Me:"Yes Daddy." I walked to the guestroom and closed the door. 

------------------

I sat on a seat while Cody was a some feet infront of me, Rehearsing. I looked to my right and saw Alli watching Cody. Out of nowhere, Matt Graham,holding a bunch of Cody's concert tickets, walked up to Alli. 

Matt:"Help me?" He asked, holding up the tickets. Alli nodded and looked at me.

Alli:"Come on Sheila, it's gonna be fun." I nodded and followed her.

"So what are we gonna do with the tickets?" I asked. "Give it out to desperate fans."Alli replied. "How would we know whether they're desperate?" Alli pointed her finger to two girls who were crying and wearing a shirt with "143 Cody Simpson! <3" on it. 

Alli put on her sunglasses and walked over to them."Hey. What's up?" The two girls frowned and looked at Alli, not knowing that it was her. "We can't afford tickets for Cody's concert." One of the girls said, wiping away her tears. Alli nodded and smiled. "Good. I actually have 10 extra tickets and I want to give you guys 2 of them." Alli said. The two girls looked at each other, then back at Alli. "YES PLEASE!" They both shouted. Alli took out the tickets from her pocket and gave it to them. They thanked her and walked away. I looked at Alli and she smiled. "Fun, isn't it?" She asked. "Yup." I said, popping the P . We walked around and looked for more fans.

After an hour of the "ticket givaway", Alli and I headed backstage since Cody's concert would begin in 15 minutes. 

---

"Good luck Cody!" Me and Alli shouted. He looked back and smiled at us. He walked away, up to the stage. 

 "Now's the time." Alli said. "Time for our plan." I told her. 

------------

What's the plan? o.O

I know, haven't updated for some time becus of school work and other shiz.