Chapter 14

Ello my fellow rabbit eaters! Guess what, I didn't meet Cody since he had never been to this part of asia. But, I did meet Greyson Chance for the second time. Me and my other rabbit eater was given last minute meet and greet passes because she won a competition. Anyways, back to the story. And by the way, Camryn Rocks, the girl who toured with codes and greyson last year, yea, I hate her for bitch reasons :] Camryn is actually 12 but in this story, she is 14.

THIS IS NOBODY'S P.O.V BTW!!

--------------------------------------------

. Cody was on an Asia tour with Camryn Rocks, a rising star. Sheila, Tom and Alli came along. She isn't as famous as Cody, since that fame will be gained during this tour. So far, they've just finished theirshow in Singapore. Now, Cody is on the tour bus, playing Monopoly with Sheila and Alli.

"4 hours past, le game iz now ova. Now count your money so that I can rub my victory on your faces." Sheila said as she laid her Monopoly money on the table. "I've got 20 Monopoly bucks." Alli said. "3400 Monopoly bucks." Cody said. "5600 MONOPOLY BUCKS! IN YO FACES!" Sheila shouted.

She climbed onto the table and danced. Alli rolled her eyes while I put a hundred Monopoly bucks in her butt pocket. Cody smirked at her while she stared at me with disbelief. "I ain't a stripper, Codes." She said. "Well you sure look like one." Cody said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Sheila squatted down on the table just like a stripper, and she slapped my face with a … cucumber. "Where the hell  did you get that cucumber?" Cody asked. "I have my sources." Sheila whispered. "Oh please, Sheila always keeps one in her pocket." Alli said as she grabbed the cucumber and took a bite from it.

"Alli, respect your elderly and give your favorite brother some cucumber." Cody said, trying to grab the cucumber. "You know that my favorite brother is Tom." Alli chuckled. Sheila just sat there and watched the show until Camryn came into the room.

"What is the best hiding spot in this room?!" Camryn asked, freaked out. "Why?" I asked. "I stole Tom's French fry." Camryn said. Alli and I laughed. "There's a secret square door in the closet. It leads to the room where we hide our pillows." Cody said. Camryn immediately went into the closet.

"Did Camryn come in here?" Tom asked as he entered the room. We shook our heads. Tom pouted and crossed his arms as he left the room. Cody went into the closet and called Camryn out.