Part 8

Dear readers,

     i really wanted to apologize regarding the name of the Raven Tail Master, Ivan. the name Jose (which i used in the past parts) was a random name that i used. for less confuson, i am going to change the Name Jose into Ivan to refer to the real Raven Tail Master. starting from this part, Jose's name will be change to Ivan.

     thnks for understanding guys... hope you'll enjoy the next part though it took me too long to update.

Erza Scarlet POV

Frost came out of nowhere as she was holding Lucy on right hand and Flame on her left. Lucy was fine except for few scratches. However, Flame was badly beaten.

“Frost, you’re here!” I spoke as I went to her. I quickly grab Lucy.

“Yeah, I felt Flames presence here and so we decided to go back. We also realized that something was going on.” Frost answered

At that moment too Sting and Rogue came. They were following with Frost.

“Just as we thought, everyone was here.” Rogue spoke.

“Why are you all here? we thought that you already went to the fortress.” Grey asked.

“We found out that it was an illusion. Frost also felt a disruption on Flames presence so we decided to come back.” Sting answered.

A sinister laugh broke out of the sudden commotion. We looked towards Jose and he seemed to be so overwhelmed.

Frost on the other hand was so angry. Flame was still unconscious.

“Frost of Black Dove, you’re here.” Ivan barked.

“Yeah I’ve been here, freak. Are you blind?” she spoke. Frost is really pissed off.

Ivan seemed to have felt a sudden anger. He suddenly flew down to Frost.

“Are you playing on me, Frost?” he spoke drawing a very creepy smile.

“What do you think?”

As she answered, Jose slapped Frost and  she was blown away. The power was so intense that even I can’t take it.

“How dare you! You are nothing but a mere guild member! I am a guild master! You have no right to speak to me.”

His anger was like a storm. We felt it though it was not meant for us. But Frost stayed firm.

For a second, Ivan took a certain wand. Frost was alarmed. Without any second thought, Jose waved the wand towards Flame who was still unconscious.

“Arise Dark Crow!”

For a moment, a huge dark aura escaped from the wand and like the wind, it flew towards Flame. There was sudden explosion of black magic around the place. It was so obvious that Zeref’s magic was scattered.

The power was unimaginable. I heard screams of unknown people all over the place and it seems like it’s  the voices of the people that Zeref slaughtered before. His black sorcery is undeniably fearful. It was like hell.

As the cloud of black magic faded, I saw other mages slump in the ground. For a moment, we felt so low in comparison to the black magic. Even I can’t take the intense power of Ivan.

Not far from us is an image of a girl with just one black wing. It was like that of a crow. As the dust faded, the image became clearer.

This is not true. Frost grew a black wing as huge as that of a giant eagle. Flame was right beside her. She was weak but she too has a black wing.