part 5

Part 5

Scar POV

Everyone were all stunned as I started. Flame and Frost were also there to listen.

“What problem and how big is it?” Lyon of Lamia Scale spoke.

“It’s about Lucy Heartfilia and her big part in the revival of Zeref.” I said as I looked at Lucy. She was looking so down. She knew already what I meant.

“What about Lucy?” Natsu Dragnell asked.

I paused.

“Before we reached the gates of Crocas, I met a bunch of dark guilds in the way. They engage fight against me so I was left no other choice. As I finished the battle, I asked one of them what would they want from Lucy. At first he refused to tell. He’s playing hard to get. To make things easier, I entered his memory and search for the piece that states everything about Lucy Heartfilia.”

I paused.

“What is it?” Grey Fullbuster butts in.

“Lucy Heartfilia is going to be a sacrifice on opening the gate to the changing world, the Eclipse.” I continued.

Everyone were stunned except for Lucy. Even Flame and Frost were quite shock.

“What is that gate to the changing world?” Laxus Dreyer spoke.”I heard of it but it was not really that informative.”

I looked at Flame. Among the people in our guild, Flame has a higher stage of intelligence. Eventually she answered.

“It was a gate that changes the course of the current world when it’s opened depending on the will of the one who opened it. It was a black gate created by Zeref. However, the Gate to Changing World is said to have no key. The wizards, govern by their instinct to learn new ideas searched for the key that Zeref stated in one of his colleagues. Later on the key was found out to be one human only who possess the power of the 12 stellar spirit. The gate will open if the stellar spirit mage is sacrificed in exchange of the new world.”

Flame took a deep breath as she finished her explanation. Everyone was stunned to learn the truth behind the door.

“Why would the Tartarus want that?”  Kagura Mikazuchi of Mermaid Heel asked.

“Their reason is still a question but I think it has something to do with the complete revival of Zeref.” I answered.

“So then you were saying that the only way to avoid opening the door is to protect the key which is Lucy.” Jura of Lamia scale asked.

“Yes, “I answered.

Everyone felt enlightened. Seems like they gained their strength again.

“However, the master is still kidnapped! Even if we can protect the opening of the door, our masters are still in great danger.” Juvia Lockstar of Fairy Tail barked. She immediately killed the aura.

“Scar, have you ever knew where our masters could be right now?” Frost asked. she seems to be worried with master Furion as well.

I took a deep sigh.

“Yes I saw them.” I shrugged.

“Where are they?” Sting Eucliff of Sabertooth barked.

“They are currently in the base of the Tartarus.” I answered.

As I answered, a sudden flare of fire came rushing down the arms of Natsu Dragnell.

“That’s settles it. Lucy is already safe so all that’s left is to retrieve our masters. I can’t wait to take my revenge.” He spoke. I can even see smoke coming right in his breath.