Chapter 2

Gray was running around town. He looked in every window searching for a sign of blue or white hair. Why was he searching so hard? It's not like he had feelings for her. He's just protecting her from that bastard, Lyon.

He finally saw a flash of blue in a bakery window. Looking in, he saw Juvia and Lyon sitting and chatting. She laughed and looked like she was having a great time with him. For some reason, he couldn't watch it go on, so he started walking away. Why wasn't he going in there to grab her away? Maybe she didn't want to leave? The more he thought about it, the more he wanted to go in there and punch Lyon. Still, something inside him wouldn't let that happen. He walked back to the guildhall and sat down at the bar.

"How'd it go?" Mira said in a sweet voice.

"Beer." Gray replied with venom. Why was he being so rude? He needs to calm down. Mira pouted, but slid him a jug.

Hours passed and Gray couldn't remember why he had been so angry. All the alcohol in his system was making him tired and he wanted to leave. Suddenly, the guild doors were pushed open and a cheery bluenette came in. Every bad thought he had came rushing back. He stood to leave, but Juvia was faster.

"Is Gray-sama leaving already? Juvia wished he could talk with her." She smiled up at him, but he walked on. Juvia looked around and saw Gajeel and Pantherlilly hide away in a corner and Mira gave an apologetic smile.

Gray, who already had a foot out of the door, said, "How's Lyon?" then left without hearing an answer. Juvia stood there, surprised. She made move to follow, but she didn't.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, here you guys go!
I've rushed this chapter because I feel like you guys needed something special and today I reached something amazing.

I have 100 followers now! It may not seem like a lot to you guys, but I feel like this is something memorable. Thank you all for reading my stories and being there.

R&R

AwesomelyWeirdGirl