Chapter 4 -End-

"What do you mean Gajeel's plan?" Gray questioned.

"Well, on the way to the station, Juvia was complaining to Gajeel-san. He was annoyed at first, but then Juvia saw Lyon-san and Gajeel-san gave the idea to make you jealous.."

"So you went on a date with him?"

"Juvia apologizes. She never once saw eyes for anyone but Gray-sama."

"It's fine, just that he got really cocky thinking you chose him." Gray looked at her; she was still sitting on the couch and he suddenly wanted to be closer to her. He got up and sat next to her on the couch. Juvia, not questioning it, leaned into him and sighed.

"Gray-sama?" Juvia looked up at him.

"Yeah?"

She stared into his eyes. She momentarily forgot what she was going to say. Moving up a little more, she caught his lips with hers. He kissed her back and they stayed like that for a little while. "Juvia really loves you."

"I know"

➖➖➖➖

"Good morning, Gray. Juvia." Mira smiled sweetly from the bar when they walked in the guild the next morning.

"Good Morning, Mira-san." Juvia happily replied and skipped over to talk.

"Morning." Gray followed Juvia to the bar.

"You look happy today Juvia." Mira commented on Juvia's actions. "Did something happen?"

Juvia looked over to Gray with a pleading look. He nodded slightly, and Juvia took that as a go. Last night they decided that it was fine to tell everyone about their relationship. It would be found out eventually anyway. Gray was reluctant at first, but Juvia can be quiet persuasive.

"Gray-sama and Juvia are going out!"

Everyone In the guild stopped to look over at the couple. There was a thick silence then it erupted into cheers.

"Gray you finally manned up, huh?"

"Admitting feeling is a Man!"

"Gray got a girlfriend before me?! Luce C'mon!"

"Natsu s-stop!"

"Congratulations, Juvia!"

Everyone was yelling and it was overwhelming for the new couple. Juvia was so happy though. Gray watched her and he couldn't help himself. He leaned over and kissed her in front of everyone. Once he pulled away he smirked to himself at her reaction. She was so lost in her own world. Gray picked her up and left the guild while saying goodbye. Once she gained her composure back he set her down. They walked hand in hand through the city.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The End

Thanks for reading.

-AwesomelyWeirdGirl