Ch. 5. To Ross's house.

John was riding home with Ross. He stared out the window. Ross was jamming out to his music while driving. John started rethinking his life. Was riding home with a guy he barely knew a good idea? He sighed, but soft enough so Ross wouldn't hear.

They got to Ross's house. "Oh yeah, I also have two roommates, or housemates. They're living at my place until they can live alone." Ross said, while stepping out of the car. John shrugged. "I can deal."

They opened the door. The house was, slightly messy. There were wrappers, plates, and cups everywhere. John shrugged. He didn't mind. It was better than his own home. On the couch were two males. One was a, skinny man with shaggy brown hair. The other was a, normal looking guy. If normal was being 6'5 feet tall. He also had brown hair, but shorter. They were watching football. You could tell they were into it.

"C'mon! That was a false call!" The skinny one yelled. The tall one just nodded his head. "That's Joseph and Korbin." Ross whispered to John. "Which one's which?" John asked. "The skinny one is Joseph. The tall one is Korbin." Ross replied. Korbin noticed the two and softly shook Joseph's arm. Joseph looked confused and also saw the two. Joseph jumped up and walked over. "Who's this?" He asked Ross, pointing to John. "He's my new boyfriend, the one I told you about." Joseph nodded. "I see." Korbin just waved. "My man over there is mute, which is why he's not talking. If you wanted to know." John nodded.