Chapter 1

I grew up without knowing my parents. My three elder brothers and our pack have raised me since I can remember. I was always looked out for by everyone even though they find me strange because I haven't shifted like everyone yet. My older brother Azrael says I'm just a late bloomer but what if I'm just broken and not like everyone else. It's an occurring thought in my head that I could be just human. I look up from the table from my deep thought session I was in when I heard my entire full name be yelled from the entire house.
        Rowan walks into the kitchen saying, "Guys, I found her."
        Looking at me like he's out of breath from walking.
        I raised my eyebrow at him, " problem big brother?"
       Azrael walks in with Stiles at his heels they both looked at me like I did something I wasn't supposed to do.
       Stiles sits next to me nudging my arm whispering, " So you wanna go blow shit up later."
       I grin at my brother him knowing my answer to his question. We've always been the trouble siblings growing up between the two goody two shoes that run the pack. My older brother's mate walks in with her growing belly and winks at me.
       She tells Az, " You ready for our date my love? I'm quite starving."
       He looks down at her 5'2" while she looks up at his 6'3" and puts his hand on her belly "Of course, you're eating for three."
      He kisses her forehead and guides her to the door then looks at me and Stiles with warning. We looked at each other and busted out laughing.
       Rowan looks at us " What you two dorks laughing about?"
       Stiles looks at him, " We find your ugly face amusing, brother. "
       Rowan rolls his eyes at his smartass remark and leaves the kitchen probably to do that stack of paperwork that he keeps putting off. I swear he's just lazy or neglecting to do his work because he hates paperwork.
      I look at Stiles, " So what we blowing up?"
       He looks at me with his crazy look, "I wanted to blow that old car that's been sitting in the Dark Woods but remember Zar if we blow it up we got to run in different directions and if we get caught we don't know eachother."
       The Dark Woods was forbidden to enter because of the rogue wolves that hunt there. Our Father gave his life to save his son's before I was born.
       Stiles grabs my shoulder looking at me, "Did you not hear me Zar?"
       I shake my head, and he just rolls his eyes saying "Let's go."

***************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys enjoy the new story I thought of and being safe from this virus.

~ A.M.Byrne