Chapter 4

They're everywhere, why is there so many of them. I look at them, and I end up hearing voice coming from all around.
       "I can't believe they fell for it."
       "That dumb girl is who I'm getting first she killed my brother. "
         I shake my head, "ladies ladies it wasn't me it was the Easter bunny. Don't blame those explosive eggs on me."
        My brothers look at me like I'm crazy and the rogues look around at me like how the fuck did she know that.
       Mr. X was looking at me and starts to talk to me in my head.
       "Did you read their thoughts? And can you hold on like you've never have before?"
        I look at him then up.
      "I plead the fifth and I guess I'm going on a bumpy ride folks."
       He laughs and looks at everything like he's talking to them in his mind like his ugliness does to mine. They all nodded their heads and start getting ready.
        I yell wait and they stop, "Why can't I help?"
        They growl at me and I just cross my arm pouting. This some bullshit I wanted to help their lame arses. Everyone is fighting and the twins have this weird ability that they can teleport taking out the rogue before anyone knew that they did.
        Damn, I wish I had popcorn. I start petting Mr. X's head while he tears apart arms from bodies with blood going everywhere. Az was in his wolf form tearing heads off. Stiles and Rowan teamed up to slaughter some rogue. The twins are fighting in different places. Blood has gone everywhere all over the forest.
       I hear someone behind me and I glance over to see a few rogue ready to take my ass out.
       "She's just sitting there. It's our opportunity.  to take her and him out."
         I glanced at them and they start burning from the inside out. They start to explode and their guts go everywhere. Holy fuck!!! I'm just gonna turn around and pretend I did nothing. Mr. Pain in my ass pops his stupid voice in my head.
       "So how you doing up there darling?"
       "Can I come to the ground now?"
      He just laughs, shaking his head. I growl and he laughs more.
       "Awww you're so cute when you don't get your way."
       "I can show you how cute I can be."
      "I'll take you up on that after this fight."
        I roll my eyes, and I look at a rogue going after my brothers. I don't fucking think so bud. I jump off of Mr. X and full on run at them. I end up burning the ones trying to kill my brothers and every rogue around me. I look at myself confused. I just burned all the rogue with out evening doing anything. I look up and see someone in black then I faint falling to the blood soaked ground.
        I hear a voice in my head trying to talk to me but they're speaking to low for me to hear them. When I wake up, I'm in a room with no windows and the walls are pale with golden swirls going everywhere. I'm in Xavier's arms and everyone is standing around me. Az was talking to Rowan then they look at me with worry in their eyes. Xavier is humming an ancient song on top of my head.
       Az is the first to talk, "Zar, how are you feeling?"
        I look at them all, "I feel weird like I was burning myself but I wasn't. Is there something wrong with me Az?"
        He shakes his head, "no sweetheart, you're just special in so many ways."
       So they aren't mad that I managed to burn the rogues alive like I just thought of it and bam it happened.
       Xavier looks at me, "you're different then the rest of us. Your powers are unique then the twins even me because you're part this world and the one under."
       Stiles grins, "So can I call you hellfire or hellbringer? That would be so cool Zar."
        I start shaking and Xavier instantly has me in his arms bridal style when I pass out again.
       "Hello, Zar I'm Rani."

******************************************************************************************************

      I'll update when I can I hope you enjoy the story so far.

~ A.M.Byrne