Lullaby

6 months passed since that night. Draco brought Chesh home from the hospital, their new daughter in a car seat. They decided to name her Lullaby. She inherited most of the dominant draconic genes from Draco, but she bore a close resemblance to her mother. She switched to her dragon form in her sleep, and to Draco's surprise, she had soft, lilac-colored fur rather than scales.
Once they arrived home, Draco put Lullaby in a crib next to their bed, where she slept peacefully. Draco put Chesh in bed. She blushed greatly and purred as Draco joined her. He kissed her passionately, and she did the same. They stopped after about 10 minutes of making out. Draco started planting kisses on every square inch of Chesh's body. She moaned as he pleasured her, rewarding her for giving him a beautiful child of their own.
They woke up in each other's embrace later that night when Lullaby started crying. Chesh got up to nurse her while Draco sat up in bed. He smiled, looking at his family. Then, the sound of glass breaking was heard downstairs. Chesh held Lullaby closely as Draco sprung to his feet and got dressed. Chesh locked herself in the bathroom with Lullaby.
Draco snuck out to the balcony where he saw a few men armed with Chinese assault rifles. He knew it was the Triad. He pulled out a small silenced pistol and snuck through the house. He found one Triad member sneaking into the kitchen. He opened the fridge. Draco took the opportunity to slam his face into it, knocking him out. He dragged him to the walk-in freezer and put him in.
There was another thug trying to override the vault lock. Draco put a bullet in his hippocampus, tearing through the rest of his brain. The gangster slumped against the wall. The last one was on the balcony in front of Draco's room. He was trying to unlock the bedroom door. Draco grabbed him and ran to the edge of the railing, throwing him over. The gangster died on impact, breaking his neck. Draco went down to the freezer and tied up the still-unconscious thug. He verified that nobody else was in the house.
He ran back to his room and knocked on the bathroom door, telling Chesh that everyone was gone. She came out and hugged him, Lullaby in her arms. They slept uneasy the rest of the night. Draco put a tarp over the broken window and got up several times and sat on the edge of the bed with a gun in his hand. Chesh tossed and turned all night, constantly getting up to check on Lullaby.
The next morning, Draco went to the kitchen and dragged out the gangster, who was still alive. He yelled in protest as Draco pulled him into the basement. He tortured his new prisoner until the verge of death, waterboarding him, shocking him, and eventually ending his life. Then, he went upstairs to continue his own life.