One hell of a party: a MCR fanfic

NOTE: ALL STORIES ARE REQUESTED, MOST CREDIT GOES TO REQUESTER

Tonight was the night. The so called "amazing" party Frank was going to pull off. Gerard knew what was going to happen. The party would turn into a disaster, he'd have to fix it, and when the party was a success, Frank would sleep with a fan and not help him clean it up. Gerard wasn't looking forward to this and he gave out a cocky attitude. Frank, Mikey and Ray came back from the store with a huge load of beer and party supplies in the truck of Mikey's car. Ray picked up a couple of friends to help unload the car and set up the house for tonight. Gerard did nothing but sit around. Why should he help set up if he was going to clean it all up anyways?

Steamers of every color were tangled up of the rails of the stairs and confetti was all over the floor. Buckets of beer were all over the house and the bedrooms were neat and ready for using. Every room except Gerard's. Gerard locked his room and Frank caught him doing so. "What do you think you're doing?" Frank didn't hesitate to ask. Gerard turned around and explained. "I'm locking my door. I'm don't want strangers fucking in MY room where I sleep." Frank rolled his eyes and started walking down stairs. "You're such a party pooper." Frank mumbled. Gerard rolled his eyes and made sure he had locked the door and kept the key with him at all times.

The party started in an hour and everyone was all set and ready for it. Ray and Mikey helped the DJ set up, Frank tweeted a couple of celebs to join them and Gerard locked himself in his room and wanted nothing to do with the party. To be prepared, he put a couple of drinks and snacks in there so he didn't have to go downstairs and be tempted by the party. He took out his guitar and began to play with his brother interrupted him. "Hey Gerard, the party's about to start. Are you sure you don't want to come?" Gerard looked up at him and shook his head no. Mikey shrugged and closed the door.

Hours passed by and the party was a huge hit. And with a successful party comes people getting busy. Gerard was on his phone, tweeting in peace, when he heard the head of the bed hitting against the wall from the room next door. Of course, Frank was getting laid. Gerard rolled his eyes and continued to tweet his fans. The longer he went on ignoring it, the louder the two got and it was annoying him. The noise grew so loud that Gerard gave up on ignoring and barged in without caring on what he saw. "Frank, can you please stop being so-" Before he could finish what he was saying, he realized who was really making all the noise. Gerard's eyes opened wide and he slowly became speechless.

"M-Mikey? R-Ray?" Gerard stuttered. Ray turned his head and saw Gerard in the door way. Mikey got up from the position he was in and greeted his brother. "Hey bro, what's up?" Gerard was speechless and couldn't believe his eyes. Mikey and Ray nailing each other. Gerard wanted to get out of there as fast as possible but as soon as he turned around, Frank was in the way giving him an evil smile of some sort. Frank pushed Gerard on the bed while Mikey and Ray held him down. Frank unzipped and took off Gerard's pants. Next he stripped him of his boxers, releasing everything.

Frank began to suck Gerard slowly. As he went along, he began going faster and faster every second. Gerard started moaning with confusion and also with enjoyment. Mikey and Ray smiled and continued their action amongst each other. Before they knew it, all four had their very own foursome on Frank's bed. This went on all night and even after the party they abandoned. Gerard was glad that this party took place, if it wasn't for that, he wouldn't of had the time of his life with his new lover.

THE END

Requested by MoodyTuesday ;)