Cupid's little angle: A Joey graceffa fan fic

NOTE: ALL STORIES ARE REQUESTED, MOST CREDIT GOES TO THE REQUESTER

Today was the day! Red's meet and greet with her girls. I finally get the chance to ask her out! I've had a huge crush on her since forever and I can't get her our of my head! I'm a little nervous since Tyler's going to be vlogging the whole thing. Oh! I almost forgot, my name is Joey Graceffa, and I'm IN LOVE with Red!

***

Tyler and I arrive at the meet and greet and get in line to meet Red. Tyler whips out his iPhone and begins to record. "Hey everyone! So I'm here with the one and only Joey Graceffa!" Tyler begins, he points the camera at me and I make a surprise face. "So today we are at the YouTube meet and greet and Joey here is going to ask out the lovey Red!"

"Tyler! Don't say that too loud!" I yell at Tyler to make sure no one else hears. I don't need my cover to be blown. Since my meet and greet isn't until an hour from now I have a little time to ask her to be my girlfriend! I can't wait for this to become reality. I just hope I don't get friend zoned in front of everyone, that would just be embarrassing. We get into the line and it seemed like no one knew we were famous YouTubers. It's an odd, yet exciting experience. The line started to move which made me even more nervous. Not only was this going on youtube, but her entire fan base will know about it and some will be watching.

"Joey, you'll do fine." Tyler promised, I still wasn't sure about this. Maybe I should back out. We were the third people in front now and my heart was beating out of my chest. I've never been so damn nervous about asking a girl out. Maybe it's because I've never been in love with my past girlfriends? I don't know. Suddenly, a piece of paper fell right in front my feet and the girl behind me asked me to hand it to her. Being the kind person I am, I get it for her. I turn around and give it back, and in return, she screams as loud as she could. Yep, that's when you know someone's a fan. Her loud scream made me scream in terror, which caused me to loose my voice.

Tyler turned around and helped calm down the screaming fan before anyone (especially Red) found out. "Tyler, I can't speak. I lost my voice." I faintly said with my dried voice. Tyler opened his eyes wide, we both knew I was screwed. "We need someone to ask for you. It's not going to be me because I'm the worst when it comes to this stuff." I nodded in agreement since it was a true fact. Finn Harries, another famous youtuber who's dating Red's best friend Rochelle (or Ro for short), walked by. Tyler called him over and asked for help.

"You want me to ask out Red for Joey? Why?" Finn had no idea what was going on. "Joey lost his voice. I can't do it so we need you!" Finn looked at us in confusion and finally agreed to help a friend out. Tyler and I were next in line to meet Red. Her two friends Rochelle and Piper, along with Piper's boyfriend Sam were by her side. Red's eyes opened wide and ran to hug the both of us. I went first, then Tyler. "So Red, Joey wants to ask you something but unfortunately can't because he lost his voice. So we have Finn here to say it for him." Finn walked up to Red and held her hand as Joey would of.

"Red, you are an amazing person. You're talented and not to mention, drop dead beautiful. It would be an honor if you said yes to the question I'm about to ask you. Red, will you be my girlfriend?" Red's eyes opened wide and looked directly at me. Her fans were silent until they began to scream. I walked up to her and offered a hug. Finn, of course walked up to Rochelle hugging her and Sam was by Piper's side. Red began to cry and whispered "yes" while she got the chance. I turned around threw my hand up in victory, letting everyone know she agreed to be my girlfriend. That's when the crowd roared, and Tyler had it all on tape.

This was definitely the best day of our changed lives.

THE END!

REQUESTED BY LIVEFOREVERWOLF