Trick or treat: A Dan Howell fan fic

NOTE: ALL STORIES ARE REQUESTED, MOST CREDIT GOES TO THE REQUESTER

Every year around the same time, the Halloween tradition takes place and children of all ages go house to house asking for candy. Scary movies are being watched, candy is being passed out and people are throwing the wildest parties. But for Dan Howell and (Y/N), they've decided to stay home and pass out candy for the little ones. Dan and (Y/N) we're visited from the last few kids in the neighborhood and closed the door for the night. "I'll be right back." (Y/N) shouts put to Dan. "Sure, don't take too long." He replies. Dan thinks (Y/N) is going to the bathroom or something, but she has something else in mind.

Ten minutes has passed by and dan has no idea where (Y/N) has gone. He looks around the room and began his search for (Y/N). He checks the first bathroom. Empty. Next he checks the kitchen. Empty. The only rooms left was the second bathroom and the bedroom. First he checks the bedroom with lead to the bathroom. When he opened the door, there she was sitting on the bed. Dan found what he was looking for, and with a bit of a surprise. (Y/N) was dressed as a sexy nurse with her make up perfect as can be. now Dan now understands why stores sell those sexy costumes. Not for attention, but for Halloween sex. Dan's eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped to the floor.

"Ive been waiting for you Dan." (Y/N) said in a seductive voice which made Dans heartbeat race. (Y/N) walked up to him and grabbed his hands and set them at her waist and eventually moved to her butt. Dan couldn't help but notice that her boobs were right there in his face. To keep himself from staring and drooling, he quickly crashed his lips against hers and the action began. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around dans neck and Dan picked (Y/N) up and moved her onto the bed. Dan, who was on top, unbuttoned (Y/N)'s costume all the way down to her stomach. (Y/N)'s neon green push up bra was revealed and so was her matching panties.

Dan moved climbed his way back to (Y/N) shoulders and pulled the dress off of her as quickly as possible. Before Dan could finish undressing (Y/N), she sat up and took off dans shirt. Dan was now shirtless and the only two things to get rid of were his pants and boxers. (Y/N) stared into dans eyes and kissed him once again. (Y/N) reached downwards and started unbuckling his belt. Dan let out a slight groan as (Y/N) continued. The belt was undone and off, next were the boxers. (Y/N) grabbed them at the waistline and Pulled them down all the way to his knees. (Y/N) looked down and noticed how big he was below the waist.

(Y/N) and Dan fell back on the bed and Dan got on top once again. He inserted himself into (Y/N) which made her gasp for air. Dan smiled and bit his lip and thrusted back and fourth. Every second was pure bliss for (Y/N) especially when Dan thrusted faster every minute. "Dan...dan!" (Y/N) screamed. (Y/N) knew Dan was making her reach her climax. Before they knew it, (Y/N) came within an instant and so did Dan. Dan closed his eyes tight then opened them wide. He fell next to (Y/N) and kissed her cheek. The doorbell rang, it must of been some very last minute trick or treaters. Dan and (Y/N) looked at each other and giggled. They ignored everyone for the night and keep the left over candy for themselves. both Dan and (Y/N) could agree on one thing.

Best. Sex. Ever.

THE END!

REQUESTED BY EMBOO95