FIVE

ashton got up from his crouching position, examining the chocolate bar that he had grabbed from a shelf in the "sweets" isle.

he nodded, approving of the one he had picked out, and turned around, only to be met with a familiar blonde, holding a shopping basket firmly in his right hand, and his phone in his left.

a smirk played on ashton's face, and before he could think twice about it, he placed his chocolate bar down and casually made his way to the blonde.

he stood behind him with a smug grin, and leaned his arm on the shelf in front of him, luke still oblivious to his presence.

"hey, cutie." he whispered, and luke flinched at the sudden sound.

luke's bold blue eyes stared at ashton, his slightly scared brain still not able to pin point who the culprit was.

but when it sunk in, luke immediately went to his "i hate life" face.

"oh, it's you again." he said, his voice flat, and lacking any sort of enthusiasm.

"seems like the universe just wants us to be together, huh?"

"if that's the case, then i'm leaving earth as soon as possible."

the curly-haired poked his bottom lip out a little, and tried to imitate the face of a sad puppy.

which was honestly the cutest thing luke had ever seen. not that he'd admit it, of course.

"don't be like that, baby. why don't i help you carry that?" ashton asked, his voice smooth and gentle, as he pointed to the basket luke was holding.

"i'm good, thanks."

ashton's arm flopped back to it's side, and he felt a little deflated at the fact that luke wouldn't even let him help him with his shopping.

"oh, come on. i'm trying to be nice."

"yeah, well, i'm trying to be alone."

luke walked away, hoping that ashton would take the hint, and leave him alone, however, he was completly mistaken on that thought.

"i talked to your mum the other day." ashton mentioned, out of the blue, still following close behind luke.

"i'm aware. and could you please stop following me, that'd be highly appreciated." luke said, stopping to examine a shelf of items.

"you're so mean." ashton sulked.

"and you're so annoying." luke remarked.

ashton smirked. "but you can't deny that i'm highly attractive, though."

luke rolled his eyes. that seemed to be the only thing he did whenever ashton was around.

"yeah, but you're also highly annoying."

ashton grinned. "so you agree?"

"what?"

"you think i'm highly attractive."

luke flushed, suddenly feeling extremely hot. "n- no! i never said that."

"yes you did. you said "yeah", right after i said "you can't deny that i'm highly attractive"."

luke was practically fuming, and not only from ashton's comments, but also from the embarrasment.

"i just- you're just- ugh!"

a fond smile spread across ashton's face. luke getting all flustered and defensive was just so adorable.

luke went to stomp off, but ashton managed to grab hold of his waist before he was out of reach, and pull him back.

their eyes clicked for a good solid four seconds, luke practically paralysed from the pretty forest colour inhabiting ashton's pupils.

luke was completly immobilised, and as he continued to stare into the curly-haired's orbs, ashton snaked his hand into luke's back pocket and slid out his phone.

the blonde finally snapped out of the trance, furrowing his eyebrows when realising ashton had taken his iphone.

he went to grab it out of the tanned boy's hands, but unfortunately, ashton was taller than him, therefore it was near impossible to reach.

a loud laugh escaped ashton, as he rapidly typed up his number into luke's phone, and sent himself a message, before handing it back to the frustrated blonde.

"here you are, princess."

luke checked his contacts, raising an eyebrow when seeing ashton named himself 'hot spice ;)'

"oh my god, i hate you so much." luke muttered, as ashton laughed some more.
"no you don't." he spoke, leaning in to place a light kiss on luke's cheek, allowing it to linger for a while.

luke's face boiled, his nose turning the brightest shade of red. ashton let go, and bit his lip.

"see you soon, princess." he winked, before walking away from luke.

a goofy smile appeared on the blonde's face, without his permission, and so he shook it off.

you hate ashton, remember. he's an annoying, super loud and obnoxious neighbour.

a very, very, very handsome annoying, super loud and obnoxious neighbour.

。*゚+゚+..。*゚+゚+..

fam this is gonna get real juicy in two chaoters time

also idk if this is has errors or whatever so if there, i hope they didn't annoy you