The Change

TYLER'S POV

This dude just stepped on my new vans!! Like he needs to go somewhere I gave him a strike but next time he won't be lucky. I only gave him a strike cuz I am so happy but now my friends think I am crazy or sick. Well got to go tell them what happened before they get me checked out. Lol bye!!

OLIVIA'S POV

OMG!! Tyler is crazy some dude stepped on his shoes and all he did was say don't do it again. Like the fuck is wrong with Tyler...wait he is coming over to our table and he is...smiling and really happy I wonder why.

DES'S POV
Ugh!! Tyler is happy. That is not supposed to happen we are at school and he is the bully something has got to change...wait he is coming over here correction he is skipping over here! Skipping wow whatever happened to him needs to unhappen because he is starting to get on my nerves with all this happiness. This is just madness Tyler's happy I still can't over this.

RAVEN'S POV
I feel so special!!! I already know what happened to Tyler. I was the first one to know...hahaha to everyone else Tyler clearly likes me better. I think that is a sign he likes me.OMG what of he likes me as a boyfriend that would be totally cute. He is coming over here to tell them what I already know lol.

ZARIA'S POV
OK so I am like two seconds away from killing Tyler like for real he is getting really annoying with his skipping, smiling,giving people second chances, and being all giggly. When Tyler came to our table he looked at all of us nervously except for Raven actually when he looked at Raven he looked down and Raven started smiling and blushing. My first guess was that they are dating then Tyler started talking then I was in schock why can I never be right.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have been really busy and then I got writers block but finally you guys have a taste of what is going to be going on. Hoped you guys enjoyed.