The Secret is out

DES'S POV
OMG!! I can't believe this. This explains everything but why didn't he tell me before it is not a big deal but wow this is shocking. I really can't believe this but I am happy for him. GO TYLER!! WOOO-HOOO!!#teamtyler.

ZARIA'S POV
WOW!! This is exactly pretty amazing I mean never in a thousand years would I have expected this to happen or be happening. Well it is what it is and it is what it is gonna be.

KENDALL'S POV
I am not shocked I kind of expected something like this to happen. Ugh I am tired of these stupid interview things(just so you know you guys won't be hearing from me a lot). Well I am going to leave now. Byee!!

OLIVIA'S POV
HE'S IN WHAT? HE'S SEEING WHO? HE IS BEEN WHAT? HE LIKES HER? THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR HOW LONG? CORRECTION HE IS DATING HER!! WOW!! I can't with him right now. I am so mad at him right now. 1. How could he have not told me sooner. 2. I wanted it to be just Tyler and Raven not Tyler and some chick.

TYLER'S POV
I did it!! I told them!! Well now that I told them I guess I have to tell you snobs lol jk. Ok so I am dating this girl she is super cute, sweet, sensitive, and she loves to dance so that means that we were meant to be. The only bad thing is she doesn't go to this school and she doesn't really like my whole style and my way of living but who cares I am going back to my old self and nothing or no one can change me now. I think everyone has gotten used to me. Gotta keep people on their toes!

RAVEN'S POV
I am not going to lie when Tyler first told me I was jealous and sad. Why couldn't he see I wanted him and that I loved him doesn't that mean anything? It should be me and him not him and some girl that no one has heard of. Anyway I am going to get Tyler one way or another!!👿👿👿

Hey guys I am going to try to update more often. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I hope you guys are ready cuz all hell is going to break loose!! Byee