CONFUSION

RAVEN'S POV
I am getting in my car all jumpy cuz I am finally gonna get what I want. I know you guys are asking well how do you know he is gay or bi well my answer is...I can make him switch...real quick.

Meanwhile...

TYLER'S POV
Me and Kayla are just standing waiting for Raven. There is an awkward silence between us and honestly after this date I don't know how I feel about her I mean she is a nice girl but I am looking for something more...I don't exciting maybe different. I probably can guess what you guys are thinking and no I'm not bisexual or gay I just meant I need a new girlfriend and I have my eye on someone.

KAYLA'S POV
I see Tyler looking at me in a weird way like he is thinking deep about something and then he catches my glance and looks away...great he is gonna break up with me I start crying and he quickly put his arms around me and says "Whats wrong baby girl"? I don't answer I just look up at him and he asks again and I say"I love you please don't break up with me". "Who said I was"? "Your eyes gave it away". " Listen baby girl I was thinking about the way the date went not exactly the best and I felt bad and I was hoping you wouldn't be mad at me. That's it and that's all. I love you....

HEYY Y'ALL I JUST WANNA THANK Y'ALL FOR READING AND A FEW PEOPLE LIKE rjmckay0413 zarbar54 livilove446 AND ESPECIALLY TdJackson1 FOR HELPING THIS BOOK COME ALIVE WELL HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED BYEE!!