Little miss Tomlinson

I'm 18 my father is Louis Tomlinson my mother is Eleanor Tomlinson I have 3 sisters and my mother is pregnet. My sister Carey is 15. My other sister Lacey and Carly are twins they are both 10.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot to say my name I'm Abigail Tomlinson.

My uncle Liam has 3 kids with aunt Danielle. 20 year old Taylor. 18 year old Alexandra but I call her Alex. And 19 year old Zachary I've liked him like my whole life him and Alex are like my best friends. My uncle Niall has 2 kids with my aunt Sally. Amy is 12 Adian is 18 and Alex likes him since forever. Uncle Harry has no kids and no wife and he's drunk alot. Uncle Zayn is married to aunt Perrie and Perrie is pregnet with twins 1 girl and 1 boy.

My mom is finally haveing a boy so now I don't have to hear them every night of my life. Because my dad is always trying. His name is Lucas.

Louis and Eleanor's kids

-------------------------------------

Me: I have curly hair brown and blue eyes and look just like my mom but i have freckles And my hair goes about middle of my back and I have bangs that got to the right side a nose ring on the right side and tattoos. I have love in cursive behind my right ear. A heart on my left ankle. On my left wrist it says dream in cursive. I have the word free on my right hand closes to my pinky and I big key with a bow on my hip going up That says follow your heart and a anchor on my palm next to my thumb.

Carey: green eyes brown straight hair. No tattoos. And no freckles.

Lacey and Carly: they both have blue eyes and straight brown hair. Carly has freckles but Lacey doesn't. Both of them have no tattoos because well there 10.

Liam and Danielle's kids

------------------------------------

Alex: she has long red wavy hair that goes to her booty. She had natural red hair like her aunt but she died it red though. She has she has a key on her ankle with a heart handle. The word imagine on her left wrist in cursive. A infinity sign on her right wrist. On her back she has a feather that as it goes up it becomes dots and then the dots become birds. Let it be in cursive on her left forearm.

3 music notes behind her left ear. She has a Eiffel Tower at the bottom of her spine. And a music note on her stomach next her belly button.

And we have the same free tattoo.

Zachary: has lots of tattoos all over his body. There's way to many to describe. He has big brown eyes and brown skater boy hair. He always wears black. His dad never approves of him or Alex but Taylor is the good one. He always wears black leather jackets. He's very strong and has the hottest muscles ever!

Taylor: Taylor look just like her mom and gets all A's se has no tattoos and is currently in collage.

Niall and Sally's kids

-----------------------------------

Amy: her eyes are blue and she has super long blonde hair. She has no tattoos because well she a goodie goodie too.

Adian: has blonde hair and blue eyes also but he's is also a goodie goodie. And he looks just like his dad but has his moms hair.

__________________________

(A/N) sorry It's so long I just wanted to discribe every body.