5

Lmt chapter 5

*Abigail's POV*

* 8 1/2 mouths later*

I never went on Christmas vacations or thanks giving. Because well I don't want my family to see me as big as I am yet I don't know what I'm going to do with Ashton-lee rose Payne yea that's my daughters name Ashton- lee. It reminds me of a fairy tale.

*Zachary's POV*

It was 7:00 when I got on my plane to go to Ann Arbor. I dissed my girlfriend Ava to come here just for the night at least I missed Abby I couldn't take it any more I wasn't happy with Ava I need Abby.

*Abby's POV*

My door bell rang. I opened the door to see my boyfriend.

"Clifford!" I yelled and hugged him kissing his lips at the same time. His real name was Christopher but I call him Clifford. He has dark brown hair and he wears glasses and he has freckles. "How's Austin?" He asked feeling my belly.

"Pretty good but she has been kicking a lot lately." I say. He sat on my dorm room couch and turned I the t.v.

"The boys were being loud so I came here. And I missed you." I live in a dorm by myself yet Chris lives with 3 other guys.

"I would let you stay here with me but I don't think your aloud are you?"

"It's collage babe I think we can do whatever we want."

"Really Clifford you'll move in with me."

"Yes Abby I'd love to" someone knocked on the door. I walked to the door and opened it to see.

Zach standing there looking at me I looked at him in complete shock.

"Hello love" he said in his beautiful accent.

"Zach?" I asked.

He hugged me then he felt my belly.

"What is this? Are you fat or pregnet who the fuck did this to you."

"I'm pregnet Zach" I said he ran his fingers though his hair.

"Okay you won't have kids with me but you'll make a child with some stranger. You killed are baby girl but you don't kill this one."

"I kill two baby's Zach. And it's Harry's okay he got me pregnet don't you dare go back home and tell my dad."

"I won't I promise."

" what are you here for" I said walking into my dorm Zach followed me in and turned on all the light because only a lap was on.

"You told me to be with who I wanted and I want you."

"Excuse you but she's taken" Chris interrupted standing up off the couch.

"Who are you?" Zach asked him.

"I'm Abby's boyfriend and you are?" Chris said.

"I'm her soul mate. The one she is supposed to be with." Zach said. oh my god.

"Please don't start this I'm pregnet remember." I said. They just moved closer to each other getting ready to fight. When I felt Ashton-lee kick me she was getting mad and defiantly wanted to come out. Then it happened my water Broke.

"Clifford babe." I said Chris looked at me and saw me holding my stomach.

"Is it time?" He asked. Zach just stood there shocked.

"Yes yes."

Chris helped me walk but then Zach came I and picked me up and Carried me to the car.

- at the hospital-

*Zach's POV*

"You know Ashton- lee will be mine because Abigail loves me." I said.

"I don't think so that was 8 mouths ago you guys have grown apart by now." Loserfard said that's what I called him.

The doctor came out with a beautiful baby girl. She was the most wonderful thing I've ever seen.

The doctor doesn't know who to hand her too me or Clifford.

We both hold out are arms to hold her. He just walks back throw the big doors in to see Abby.

*Abby's POV *

The doctor comes in holding Ashton

He hands her to me "may I get up?" I asked his he nods yes and I get up and walk to the waiting room the boys look at me.but I sit by Zach I loved Zach of course I did but it was time to move on.

"Zach I told you to be with some one you loved and I meant other then me and for 8 and a half months now Chris and I have been planning raising Ashton- lee." I said.

"Plans Change abs" Zach said.

"Not these ones zachy" I kissed his forehead and walked away and Chris followed me.

-1 year later-

I sat in my dorm with Al (Ashton lee). I rocked her to sleep. Chris came in throwing his homework on the table.

He took Al to the nanny. Her name is olive. She watches Al when Chris and I have school at the same time but most the time we don't. Chris and I bout a house across the street from the the school. Because we thought it would be hard to raise Al in a dorm room.

"Hey Clifford" I said and gave him a kiss.

"Hey" he said stressed. He had

Lots of essays due and his job was keeping him up at night.

I rubbed his back as he sat down to type one of his essays. Al started crying I started walking up stairs when Chris jumped up to get her "I'll get her honey"

"Oh okay" I said an sat on the couch he went up stairs and grabbed her walking back down stairs into the kitchen. When my phone rang.

'And loving him is re-'

"Hey daddy" I said.

"Hello love" he said a tear built in my eye. I haven't talked to him in a year.

"How is everything dad." I asked.

"Great love I noticed to lost your ascent."

"Yea I did don't I, I have been dating someone his name is Christopher he's super nice dad you would like him."

"I bet I wouldn't" my dad says.

"We'll I think I have to tell you something something important"

"What is it honey."

"I have a daughter names Ashton- Lee she is one and her father is uncle Harry. He raped me last year and I got pregnet."

"No your lying." He said.

"I wish I wear."

"I have to go honey and you will be coming home soon okay with out your little boyfriend but with Ashton- lee alright."

"If soon is 3 years then yes."

"It's almost Christmas vacation you will be coming home then. And you can leave Ashton- lee here and focus on your school work."

"No she will come with me wear ever I go"

"What I said is final."

And with that my dad hung up.