-3-

-*Abby's POV*-

-1 week later-

I sat on the couch with Zach. My mom and dad went on vacation they left an hour ago. I put my head on Zach's lap as the movie call the notebook continued to play.

"It's still not over" Noah said. Running up to Allie in the rain. How cute. Lucas started to cry I got up and went to his room.

I picked him up and started to sing to him.

"Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are. up above the world So high like a Diamond in The sky twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are." I sang to him.

"That was beautiful" Zach said.

Lucas still wasn't sleeping but he was calm now. I went down stairs to the kitchen I handed Lucas to Zach so I could make him a bottle.

"I can't wait till you sing like that to are child." Zach said catching me off guard.

"Please don't say that." I said.

"Why? Don't you want to have a family with me?"

"Yes honey of course I do just it makes me think of him alright." I said as I walked over to Zach as he held little luke I his arms.

"It was a boy?" He asked.

"Y-yea" I stuttered.

"This could be our baby I'm holding." He said.

"Yes Zach but it's not." I took Lucas from him and started to feed him. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

When Lucas was done he fell back asleep. I put him in the play pin.

Zach moved a little closer to me.

"We could always make another."

"Zach no." I said pushing him away.

"We are both old enuf to take care of it." He said.

"Zach I want kids with you I'm just scared. Plus my dad would cut your head off."

"We'll I want kids and you don't." He said.

"Zach if you love me you can wait like 2 years." I said.

"Fine." He said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm going to sleep if you wanna stay the night the couch pulls out to a bed." I said.

He looked at me like 'really Abby'.

"What?, we don't have any spare bedrooms."

He didn't say anything I picked up Lucas and brought him to his room.

I walked to my room and changed into my pajamas. Some short shorts that were blue and said naughty on the butt in red. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on a t- shirt that had a heart on it but inside what the British flag. The shirt was navy blue just like the shorts. I laid down in my bed and drifted to sleep.

My eyes opened I looked at the clock.

2:10 am. I turned over to Zach shirtless taping me.

"Love,Wake up" he's whispering.

"What Zach?" I said rolling back over.

"I can't sleep abs" he said in a toddler kinda voice.

"Lay the down before I slap you for waking me up."

I felt the bed move As he climbed in.

He laid flat on his back with his arm out a little bit I moved over toward him I put my head on his chest on leg over his and my other leg next to his. His arm went around me and he was rubbing me back I feel asleep instantly.