Prologue

CLINK! BANG!

She bust into the room. The mirror was cracked, the ceramic lamp broke into pieces and paper sheets were everywhere.  Her eyes glared quickly to the corner of the room. Seokmin, standing near the window. He held the chair with his arms in the air.  Breathing heavily, he saw her.

"ARGHH!!"

He screamed, as he was about to throw the chair towards her little sister.  It was too fast, impossible for Aeri to avoid as she staggered.

"Aeri!"

A sudden force came from her side and she was pushed away. It was her father.

"Go away!" he yelled.

...

'Why?' Aeri's little heart spoke. Seokmin was a good child, a great brother and a well-mannered young boy. She loved him as much as others loved him too. But how could he be throwing tantrums as if the world ending just because of a rejected assignment? Was he under a deep pressure? Nobody knows. But what just happened in that room surely wasn't him.

"Mum, will Seokmin oppa be alright?" Aeri's innocent eyes looked deeply into her mother's eyes.

"yes, sweety," She held back her tears as she answered.

"Is he going  to remember us?"

"Of course, sweety. He's a good boy" Mrs. Lee smiled wryly as she hugged Aeri tightly and kissed her forehead.

SIDE NOTE: IDK WHERE THE PROLOGUE GOT LOST HAD TO POST IT BACK THANKS