High School

Chapter 1

•Riley's POV

"Mayaaaaaaaaa"

"Peaches I'm right here you don't need to yell"

I turned around and saw my best friends beautiful face
"Peaches!"

"Riley what do you need?" Maya asked me with a slight chuckle

"Today is this first day of High school Maya we have to look our best"

"Riley you look fine the way you look"

"It's not good enough peaches , what if I run into the love of my life and he doesn't like me because of my clothes"

"Then honey he's not the love of your life. Now Riley we need to go meet Farkle before we're late"

I grabbed my backpack and followed Maya to the kitchen/living room where my parents were waiting for us.

"No time for breakfast mom and dad we have to meet Farkle before our first day of high school" I told them excitedly.

"Where are you meeting Farkle honey?" my mom asked

"You're cafe. Nothing new" I told her like it was obvious

"Do me a favor, both of you , get food there will you ? I don't want you to go to school hungry"

"we will" both me and maya said as we started to walk away.

•Corey's POV•

"Do you think they know" Topanga asked me once the girls left to meet Farkle

"What that I'm going to be there teacher again this year?"

She nodded her head

"Not a chance" I told her as we finished eating our breakfast.

•Riley's POV

"Ladies" Farkle said as Maya and I enters my moms cafe.

"Farkle" we said at the same time.
Maya and I both got a muffin from the bar and then sat down next to Farkle.

"I have some news for the both of you" Farkle said as we sat down

"Whatever it is we're here for you Farkly" I told him trying to stay positive as maya stared at her muffin. she's always scared Farkle is in trouble. She's suck a good sister.

"Well as you know I've been dating smakle, and she transferred to Abigail Adams High to be closer to me , and of corse to make more friends" Farkle told us happily

"Aw Farkle that's great , I'm so happy for you I can't wait to be her friend." I told him , I just love meeting new people.

"Farkle tell her the other part , she
needs to know now so she's prepared" Maya said finally looking up.

"Well smakle isn't like everyone else Riley , she has autism, she's an awkward soul" Farkle told me seriously.

"Farkle that's fine really , I'm sure whatever she's like I'll still love her and be great friends with her no matter what . Because she means a lot to you Farkle and anyone who's apart of your life will be apart of mine. we're in this together guys" I told them .

My friends always underestimate me and then I blow there mind . You'd think they'd know by now , I'm a problem solver and nothing will get in my way.

"okay guys we need to go to school before we're late" Maya said

We all got up and walked to school. When we got there we received our schedules and found that we all had first period together , history , we walked into class and I almost fainted ...
__________________________
So this is my first Rucas story and I hope everyone will like it :) This story is completely unedited so please don't correct my mistakes. I'm pretty sure everything is spelt right so please don't be picky about capitalization and punctuation.
-sabrina :))