Going Home

*Ashton's POV*

Me and my mom pull our cars into the driveway next to Luke's parents car.

They were here which made me not want to go in. What if they think it's my fault or I knew about it and didn't tell anyone? They would hate me. I lift my head off of the steering wheel and whip away a few tears that had formed. My mom got out of her car and opened the door to my passenger seat, getting in and shutting the door behind her.
We didn't talk but I knew we were thinking the same thing. She had known Luke his whole life pretty much so to her it was like losing a son and I lost my best friend and my brother which sucked.
"Are you ready?" she asked breaking the silence. I didn't answer, I'm anything but ready and she knew that. I didn't want to go inside and she his mom and dad cry, it wouldn't help me forget. "We have to go in there before his mom gets worried" she sighed. She was right.
I looked up to find her looking at me and I nodded and we both stepped out and began walking towards the door.

The short steps to the door felt like minutes and everything felt like a blur, maybe this is the part of the dream where I wake up and everything's okay or maybe this is the part where I open the door and find him sitting on the couch laughing about how his sick joke tricked me.
But sadly that wasn't the case.
I stepped inside and everyone was sitting on the couch, their attention drawn to me as I step into the living room. There was a box of stuff on the table that I guess Liz had put there during the hour or so I was gone. I could see pictures and trophy's that I had seen a million times in Luke's room. "Ash" Liz said as she saw me walking towards the stairs. I don't turn around but I stop in my tracks. "This is for you" she picks up the box and walks to me "he would have wanted you to have all of this". I take the box and run upstairs. I shut my currents, place the box on the floor and get in my bed. This was my way to block out my problems, maybe if I slept and never left the comfort of my room everything would go back to normal.

A/N
Okay well sorry about not updating in like months, schools just been a pain in the ass but I'm back noww