Look what you did

Logan's pov
It was these boys 2nd week of work and they are ok I guess. I was filling up the bucket with shiners and taking them out. I walked down the hallway where One of them  was sweeping. I tried to walk around him but he was to busy listening to his  music. I finally got around him but he backed up and knocked into me causing to me to spill all of the tiny little fish. I stare blankly as the little silver fish flop around. "Look what you fucking did that took me 30 minutes." I say annoyed. "I'm really sorry I will clean it up." He says turning to the cleaning supplies. Minutes later he comes back with a vacuum. I turn around to walk up to the loft but instead I trip over the cord and knock him into the post card rack. I was laying on top of him. "I'm Luke." He says smiling. I giggle at his response "and I'm Logan." I say. We hold eye contact until I could feel his boner getting bigger. "Ok that's enough." I say not thinking but getting up. I sit up the card rack and go to walk out side. I feel a hand land on my shoulder turning me around. "Let me at least buy you lunch." He adds with a sweet smile. I just nod in response. Then continue out side waving at Beau as I head out to the landing dock to meet Payslee. "Ready to test out the new engines?" She asks with oil on her face. I laugh and give her a yes.