Agian this has to mean something

"Sailor get your ass down here now or you don't get breakfast." I hear Cole yell from downstairs. I groan before rolling over and seeing a face causing me to jump and fall out of the bed. "What the fuck sailor?" I hear Jai say in a husky morning voice. "Oh shit not again." I mumble to myself. "Here now get back into bed." He says pulling me back into bed. "Sailor." Cole yells again. "Cole shut the fuck up I'll get breakfast on the way to work." I yell back getting annoyed with him. "Sailor get your ass down here stop yelling and watch your profanity." Mom yells. I turn to say who is laughing. "Did you hear her she told to stop yelling and to watch my profanity but she's yelling and said ass." I say shocked as Jai continues to laugh. "Excuse me a moment." I say to Jai before getting out of bed and walking to the banister. "Mom watch your profanity and stop yelling." I yell over the sound of everyone fussing. "Sailor." She yells in that cold chill death tone. "Sorry Mrs. Murphy it want happen again." Jai yells pulling me by the waist into my room. "Jaidon?" My mom ask coming into the living room with a pan of eggs and a spatula. "Yes mam I have her." He says she just smiles. "I'm not happy Jai." I say sitting at the edge of the bed crossing my arms. "Well your late so I'm picking out your outfit." He smirks before going into my closet. He grabs a gray crop top that says "aloha" black high waisted jeans and black on black converse. I changed then came back to my room. "Damn boo you looking fly." He says making me laugh. He was wearing a grey shirt black skinny jeans and black combat boots. "Twins." I scream making him laugh. "Let's go." I say grabbing his hand and pulling him down stairs.