New day new start

I woke up to a strong arm holding me in place. I roll over to see Jai's sweet sleepy face and I just smile." It wasn't a dream." I say barley above a whisper. "What wasn't." Jai asks in a very raspy voice. "Umm nothing it's early I don't know what I'm saying." I stutter in a scurry to come up with a lie. Jai lets a chuckle loose. "What?" I ask cocking my head to the side. "You suck at lying." He says laughing. "Shit we gotta go in 15 minutes for work." I say jumping out of bed. "Sail I don't have any cloths." He says sitting up in the bed. "You and Cole are the same size be back." I say heading to Coles room. I come back  with a pair of navy blue shorts, a grey southern fried cotton shirt, some white nike crew
Cut socks, and Jai could wear his shoes he brought. "Here" I say handing him the clothes. He takes the clothes and just stands there. "Well hurry we don't have all damn day." I say making him laugh as I take my clothes and head to the bathroom to change. I slide into the California republic shirt and slip on some light wash shorts. I then tie my converse on my feet and pull my hair into a high ponytail. I throw on some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and some setting powder then barrel out of the bathroom. I walk into my bedroom to grab my phone and jai is no where to he seen. "Where the fuck are you." I mumble heading down the stairs. I get to the kitchen and jai is sitting on the bar stool eating bacon. I face palm myself as I have failed to make him go un noticed. I grab an apple and look down at the Parker pink watch. "Mom have you seen my keys to the range?" I ask looking for the keys everywhere. "Baylor they are on the key rack now get to work." She says as I grab the keys. "Oi you have a range?" Jai asks shocked. "Yeah and if you don't hurry you want be riding in one." I say heading through the garage door. "Coming." Jai yells back to me making me smile. Seconds later the door shuts and Jai hopes into the car. "First time in a range?" I ask turning the key making the car turn on. All he can do is nod with a huge smile. "Well maybe if you stay on my good list I'll let you drive." I say pulling out of the drive way. "Are you fucking serious?" He asks almost jumping out of his seat. "Yeah." I smile at his eagerness. "Ugh." He groans as we pull up to the bait/landing dock/ other shit shop. "What." I say through a laugh. "Nothing just ready to start another day of hell." He say making me laugh witch causes him to smile. "Let's go." I say locking the door. We walk to the main door and enter I go up to the loft as I hear a bunch of noise. "I'm gonna go upstairs and see what's going on ok?" I say patting Jai on the shoulder before going up the stairs.
Jai's pov
"Both of you need to shut the fuck up and stop being bitches. Now witch one of you flushed the others fucking strapless bra down the toilet?" I hear Sailor yell making me laugh. "Sailor stop being fucking Hitler." I hear another yell before Sailor come stomping down the stairs. By the look on her face I could tell she was pissed. "Awe sailor Waylor tell me what's wrong." I said in a baby tone.