Get the Fetty Wapp out of my car

Jayse wasn't very hard to find. He was standing at the entrance of the FYE like we planned. He and Taylor had been friends so he was pretty cool about the fact that they were coming with us. 

"Okay, each one of you can get one CD from the store," I told them while walking in, "and none of that Fetty Wapp shit. Nasty crap."

Taylor looked offended, she must like Fetty Wapp. Too bad for her. She just grabbed an Adele CD and stood by the door. 

Lane got a Guns N' Roses album. Jayse got like a 1D album, weird. Greg decided on 21 Century Breakdown by Green Day. I grabbed The Black Parade. R. I. P. My Chemical Romance.

We all piled into the car and I put in The Black Parade. Immediately The End. came on and Taylor started complaining.

"What is this? What is the plan? If you even have one. Why does Lane get the front seat anyway? Where's your makeup bag?"

I got so fed up with it that I legitimately pulled over the car.

"Look princess, you're only here because Greg wouldn't have come with us if you hadn't. I don't have a makeup bag because pretty isn't gonna get you anywhere but dead in the apocalypse. The plan is to get to the Beartooth Mountains. Lane is in the front because right now he is the one that I feel like I can stand the most. And if I hear one more complaint, you're looking less like a rider and more like a pedestrian, got it?" I let out that whole spiel and at the end of it she was shaking and everyone other than Greg had eyes the size of saucers. She nodded her head just as Teenagers came on. Perfect. This is one of the only songs that will calm me down.

They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me

They could care less as long as someone'll bleed

So darken your clothes, I'll strike a violent pose

Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me