Chapter 3

Friends or More 3

"Damnit!!" I sweared under my breath. "My parents are too cheap to help me buy a new car even if I pay for over half of the price!"

"We can go in my car." Toby suggested.

"Yeah, sure." I said.

I slammed the door extra hard on my way put of the car. Stupid fucking car. It probably would've broken down on the way to the store anyway.

"What kind of car is that anyway?" Toby asked. "An 70s model?"

"Ha, no. It's a 90s. Those Chevys that they had way back then." I said. "I remember when my dad got it. It was a new car."

"I could buy you a car." Toby said.

"Oh my god! Toby we're friends but a car?!" I said in disbelief. "No way."

Toby laughed. "It's just a thought."

We arrived at the grocery store and once we got in the store and surprisingly, as many times as I've gone to the store with Toby, there weren't any fans.

Oh god. I hated them. Always a sea of "oh my god!"s and they're so head over heels in love with Toby they can't even breath hardly!

We got some stuff to go in Toby's fridge as well as mine.

On the way home we passed a couple walking on the street.

'How cute!' I thought. It was an old couple! They've probably been together all those years...!

I sighed and then saw a car barreling straight for my side of the car!

~~~~

THIS IS THE CHAPTER IT GETS INTERESTING!

Thanks for reading!

It's about to get gooood!