Chapter 10 ~ I'M BACK GUYS~

I'm crazy worried about Toby. I start to make a path through all the newspapers and get my crutches. I don't care how slowly I walk I'm still going to his house. I put on a sandal and grabbed my keys.

It was a long, agonizing walk but I made it. I rang the doorbell. I bumped on the door with my fist.

'I swear to God, Toby answer this fu-' my thoughts were interrupted by the locks clicking on the door.

"Thank God." I breathed.

Toby opened the door with squinted eyes.

"Ish bright out thur..." his speech was slurred.

"Oh my God! Toby are you drunk?!" I screeched, shoving him inside.

"I'm shober. I'm not..." he crashed down on the couch.

"Oh my God..." This was bad. very bad! How much had he had to drink??!

I glanced around. I saw three huge bottles of liquor; two were empty and one was half full.

"Oh my God...." How many items have I said that in 10 minutes?

I got out my phone and dialed Ken's number. It rang three times.

'Pick up, pick up!' I thought urgently.

"Hey bae." I heard Ken on the other line.

"Oh my God! Ken you HAVE to come over NOW." I said.

"What? Why?" Ken said, bewildered.

"Just get your ass over to Toby's house," I said. "I'll explain later."

Ken arrived about six or seven minutes later. I looked at the window at her car and opened the door for her.

"Why did you-" she saw Toby on the couch. "Oh my..."

With some difficulty, we (mostly Ken) managed to get him into the car. I looked back at him worriedly. This is my best friend. His chest heaved up an down in the back seat. His eyelids fluttered, but he didn't wake up.

Ten minutes later, we arrived at the emergency room.

~~~~

OHMYGOSH

I haven't written since like last year or something!! sorry if I got the details wrong on a character because it's been soooo long!! Also sorry if there are any grammar mistakes and spelling errors xD I just wanna update for you guys and I don't wanna worry about proofing.

Thanks for reading!!

PEACE OFF

BOOP!!!