Chapter Four: Starting The Journey

{:SHADOWCLAW'S POV:}

He couldn't stop thinking about his new mate, SkyLight.

He was waking up the other two while Autumn grabbed medicine and breakfast. She'd been planning
on asking Windfur, the medical wolf, if he could train her. But she never got the chance to do so.

"Alrighty, I got all the medicine we might need on the road trip." She said surprisingly full of energy.

"Great. Now we just gotta wait for-" He was cut off by Stone's voice.

"Can someone tell me why we have to wake up this early for the trip?" He seemed to be annoyed.

"Well it is a long trip. And we need more time in the day to walk." Sky said sitting next to him.

"Ugh. Fine. I guess your right. But that doesn't mean I agree with you!" He yelled at Sky, making Shadow growl.

"Watch it, Omega!" He said giving Stone a hard look in the eye.

"Alright, alright. There's no need to fight, boys." Autumn said coolly.

[=+=]

He was breathless by how long they've been walking. And they were only halfway to the border.

"I think we should take a break. We've been walking for hours." Shadow said, sitting down and catching his breath.

"True, true." Sky said. They sheltered in a cave after they ate and stocked up on food.

Sky settled down next to Shadow, and Autumn and Stone slept apart from the two.